Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

velant

01-23-2011

It's bs rly.. i took a break 2-4 months ago due to this problem. And it still exists when i come back and buy Irelia + Skinn thinking it shouldve been fixed.

"Failed to Connect, Firewall blablabla", Firewall turned of, AV turned off, still the same problem.
I put the Firewall on and AV on, and press "Try Again" 2-12 Times and I get in, most often 4-7 levels behind making us lose or me going AFK to not feed.

Im losing trust in Riot at this momen, and thinking of wanting my money back, this is just hilarious.
I love the game, but I hate the problem that has lasted for almost half a year now, fix it already.

Using ISP: Banhof 100/100, Sweden, Fibre Connection.

LordZZX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

I'm tired of getting leaves from this error. If leaverbuster bans me I'm going to be ridiculously pissed. I've spent around $70 dollars on this, more than the cost of Call of Duty: Black Ops, one of the top grossing games of all time. How many members are you going to allow to quit before you address the error?

Edit: Or at least tell us what you're doing, because I assume you are doing something, since this is the most addressed error of League of Legends. Make it an announcement. There are literally thousands of people who have posted about this in different topics. I challenge you to take action.

From,
A loyal paying customer

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-25-2011

If you're still having this issue, please attach your r3d and netlog from a game where you get disconnected and recieved this error message. Even if you never actually got into the game, it should still populate the logs.

Also please post your ISP and location. It seems like there's a lot of reports here, but most of these posts are two days old so if this has been resolved for most users, then any current reports are probably connection based.

LordZZX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

Is there a guide to posting your r3d anywhere, because I don't know how to. And as for ISP and location?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-25-2011

Here's a guide on how to find and attach your logs, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=24896

ISP is internet service provider, who you get your connection from, so AT&T, Comcast, Banhof, etc.

Location would be like, London, Montreal, New York, etc.

Sogortheogre

01-25-2011

This has never happened to me before. Right before minions spawned I got disconnected and I cannot reconnect. I've been playing for a while and this has yet to happen to me, I checked my firewall, did a reboot of my computer, router, and modem just to make sure it wasn't me.

Any ideas?

note: I attached the only log I could find. I don't have a "game" subfolder inside of \League of Legends\air\.

Thanks,
Sogor

Ragnaman

01-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage and Love View Post
This is unfair. I was playing the game the whole afternoon and suddenly im having this problem too. I have 2 leaves because of this problem. Unbelievable
same thing happened to me

rhythmofpwn

01-25-2011

its happening RIGHT NOW AND THE BEST PART IS THE GAME WONT END MY FRIEND WHO WAS IN THE GAME WITH ME ITS HAPPENING TO HIM ALSO
ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM ITS SOMETHIGN WITH THE SERVER itsn ot a coincedence that my friend that was in the match also crashed from it and cant get back in AND IS GEETING THE SAME MESSAGE ANDDDDD THE MATCH STILL HASNT ENDED WHICH MEANS EVERYONE DCED OUT OF THE GAME
obvi server problem so fix please

Zaramist

01-25-2011

So I got my first leave today........due to this wonderful error. Thanks for that.

tried everything, "Run as administrator" did help, and by looking through the forums it seem that you guys don't really know what the problem is either. I uninstalled the client, I hope it fixes it, if not ill let you know.

The game has worked fine for me for the past 2 months after this latest patch today, couldnt play i was in the game for about 10 seconds and it crashed and there was the error, laughing at me

I hope you come up with a fix soon, sounds like people are getting pretty irate about it

St4ticFir3

01-25-2011

Myself as well as a few friends have been having this issue. One of them cannot even get into games by hitting retry as I can. The only way he's been able to play is to borrow my laptop. I'll try to get him to post some logs.