Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Explore Her

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

i've been having this firewall problem for months now. the same people have been quoting in this thread. first i thought it was my internet after realizing that turning off the firewall did nothing. but nothing seems to work. help riot!

Austinian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

I just lagged out in the middle of the game that was working fine for twenty minutes and now am getting this message upon trying to reconnect. What the hell?

Darkenon

08-06-2012

Same, doing very well, DC randomly and now cant reconnect with same message, last time this happened i just had to wait 30 minutes to play and the game was never recorded in my history =/

Greenhx

09-15-2012

This just happened to me for the first time. I hope my team isn't mad.

SyphoN178

09-15-2012

This is a server-side issue. I have controlled for all possible factors except for Riot's servers and my ISP. But I know others with Verizon DSL in my area who are able to play fine, so I can not honestly say it's the ISP. I really wish Riot would put their development team to fixing this permanently instead of making new champions or whatever - no other game or program I have ever used in my life had a networking issue like this. It's a major deal, regardless if whether or not only a small minority of their consumer-base experiences it.

CL4S1FIED

09-15-2012

how long does it usually take before you can start playing again, it hasn't fixed itself and its been about an hour now?

Cactusjuices

10-24-2012

just started having this issue 2 days ago. at first i wasn't even able to play a game because it would disconnect right after champion select. however, now i disconnect in the middle of a game and it takes almost 10 minutes to reconnect. riot needs to fix this issue because the server connection is very unstable.

Apex The Savage

03-02-2013

bump...

TheXthDoctor

03-02-2013

This happens to me, but only in solo custom games so far. All I wanna do is try Quinn

Edit: this happens on PBE, too, not just the live server.
Edit2: Just noticed this was a necro'd thread. How the **** isn't there a fix to this ready by now?

BlueAura

05-01-2013

I have the same problem....
HoN or Dota do not have this problem...

Would appreciate a fix please.

All ports are forwarded.