Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall...

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfiniteBoat

Recruiter

11-02-2010

just got this error message

what the hell?

Nykidemus

11-17-2010

I get this error message every time I try to start any game, but if I hit "Retry" it works about 49 times out of 50. Very occasionally I'll have to hit retry 3-4 times, with about 30 seconds between each. It's not really stopping me from playing the game, but it's fairly annoying.

Xzaar

11-23-2010

its just happened to me , and no solution

jCkD4Ni3L

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Heeelllllpppp.... I started a game with bots, 3v3 and after about 12 min the game froze... i could move my mouse and all but the game was clearly froze. So i quit.... now ever since that time when i restart my client it says a game is still in progress. So i am unable to play at all... untill that "fantom" game had ended. This has been going on for hours now...

Ardaen

11-23-2010

Sam issue. Logs attached.

Karakoz

01-06-2011

same here, just got the same error, with League of Legends loading screen coming up, but the game not loading.
lost -16 pts from ranked, and got a leave.
please if ther's a solution or a trick to get in game, please do tell.!

Flying936V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Bump for any news on a solution to this problem? It's happened to me in at least 3 ranked matches. Sucks winning 5 matches to get up 60 ELO and then losing half of that from a game error.

QLT

01-22-2011

How do I open port 80? someone please help me. It says its closed and I need it to be open.

Smeagolz

01-23-2011

Getting same error after the 1/22/11 hotfix patch.

"Failed to Connect
unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. would you like to retry connection?"

Bump

pastdu

01-23-2011

bump

12345612 ... 29