Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Hyfe's Guide to the Competitive Nasus (The Teamwrecker)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

06-09-2010

Stoned is somewhat correct. He can be played as a tank but lacks great initiation ability. He usually should be played as an off-tank DPS in team fights and a farmer/pusher outside team fights. However, he CAN act as your primary tank IF you have other non-tank champs with good abilities for initiating (blitz, ashe, tons of others), which may or may not be an attractive choice depending on what team composition you are running. On the other hand, if you have a hard tank you can build him as tanky/DPSy as you feel best suited for any given match. His flexibility is a great asset.

Correct also about his relative weakness pre-lvl 11. Fortunately for Nasus players, being as under-rated a champ as he is you may often enough find yourself left alone to farm a lane to your hearts content without regard. Take advantage of it and feed that SS and grab aegis/sheen and then you are free to shove your staff down the enemies throats for 100s of bonus SS dmg and demolish the enemy in team fights.

Brees

06-09-2010

buy omen and you can initiate, problem solved

Hyfe

06-09-2010

I think Omen is overrated. Maybe I'm wrong.

Kajitii

Recruiter

06-09-2010

Quote:
Brees:
buy omen and you can initiate, problem solved

Eww no.

@Hyfe,

For the video, it sounds like you're trying to talk to us while you're playing the game. I think you should take the time to tinker around with video editing software so you can roll the comments in the places where they should be. Also, balance the volumes pl0x.

EDIT: aww you stopped filming before the gank =(

Hyfe

06-09-2010

Already in progress, Kaj. I tinkered a bit with Movie Maker and think I've got the basic. Just need to gather some footage, which I'll start working on right now.

Safir

06-09-2010

Thank you! I tried out Nasus today because he was on rotation, but I really didn't know what to build. This helps a bunch, and resolves the question of DPS vs. tank Nasus. (:

oOHavakOo

06-09-2010

Awesome guide. I have been in 4 losing matches in a row now due to dropped team mates, OP pre-made combos, and general ignorance but every one of them has been fun and gone amazingly well for me. My personal favorite was a pantheon who got a 4 hit combo on me that took 25% of my life and was shocked to see me SS him once for 25% of his life. Needless to say he never attempted to come near me again =0p

baller03

06-09-2010

Great guide, best build i've seen. +1 here and leaguecraft.

Clarithium

06-09-2010

Man, once you hit lvl 6 and get the blue buff you just steamroll the entire lane.

Good guide!

Ecuno

06-10-2010

Great guide man. I am loving nasus now that he is free. Definatly going to unlock him after this week. Cheers mate