@RIOT general Dominion graphical concerns.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HiddenMartyr

08-12-2011

Having looked at your Dominion page and noticing how much more involved and detailed it is compared to summoner's rift, I cant help but wonder how it will run on my computer. One of the reasons I have been enjoying league as much as I have is that its not as intense on the graphics and doesnt lag me like some other games. Alot more casual people will play this game, who do not necessarily have high end gear.

Have you guys tested this on lower end computers yet? If so, how does it run? Have you noticed any latency issues at all? Im sure more than a few players are wondering this, It would be great to update your site with a graphical section.

ChrisCTX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Don't worry too much about it, LoL has some really good scaling, so at most you will have to take a notch down, or perhaps they will have an option to disable map animations to save processing power

PrincessDerpy

08-12-2011

If pre-rendered map graphics make your computer lag....

I'm just going to leave that sentence right there.

HiddenMartyr

08-12-2011

the economy is bad and my graphic card blew out,

HiddenMartyr

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCTX View Post
Don't worry too much about it, LoL has some really good scaling, so at most you will have to take a notch down, or perhaps they will have an option to disable map animations to save processing power
yeah i hope so, I enjoy this game and I have a feeling dominion will be a hit.

JaimeSwitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Oh lawdy lawd the economy is so bad I can't buy a $100 GPU.

HiddenMartyr

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeSwitch View Post
Yeah, your right, I should take the 100$ that will put groceries on the table and get a better graphics card, because my family takes the back seat to league.

Xin Kaishek

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMartyr View Post
Yeah, your right, I should take the 100$ that will put groceries on the table and get a better graphics card, because my family takes the back seat to league.
You're that poor?

Skolvolt

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeSwitch View Post
$100 is a lot in some places outside the US

HiddenMartyr

08-12-2011

i love the comments by people who obviously still live with and off their mothers credit cards. Get a job. this post was directed toward graphical issues, not your childish remarks about money. Learn some social skills, the world isnt always so cut and dry. Sure some weeks I have a few hundred dollars to spare, but maybe id rather put it towards loans and taking my wife out to eat, maybe Id much rather spend that money on things that matter. This game runs fine on my computer as it is, Im a person willing to sit on a ****ty computer and play low end graphic games because I enjoy other aspects of my life more. League is one of the few computer games I play, so If I dont have to buy a graphic card to play the new map that would be nice. You guys clearly have no commitments to anything in your lifes outside of videogames, answer the question or move on.