Dominion, another empty promise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoSoupForElaine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Lets take a look at riots track record-

Replays: they updated the launcher months just to support it... and that was the last we heard of it

Observer Mode: They had it working at Dreamhack... where is it?

Project Shiny: do people even remember what this is? ( there was a red post 5 months ago saying they had made a major breakthrough in it... last i heard of that.

Magma Chamber: rofl.

I feel like I'm missing a big one, but you get the idea. Do you think riot is just making another empty promise or will they finally deliver.

EDIT: love the downvotes, you people let another OH SHINY moment jade the true issue, half the **** riot says they will do... they dont

QUEEN SHEEB

08-12-2011

They will put it in the game and then make us want it, and then realease it like two patches later and then let it be a major let down

RepSK

08-12-2011

Unlock Dominion, the newest game feature in League of Legends!
It's only 975 RP!

Danger Dan

08-12-2011

This thread is original.

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyTaylor View Post
They will put it in the game and then make us want it, and then realease it like two patches later and then let it be a major let down
Then they'll make it playable. Disable it, try to fix it. Shut down servers. Say it's fixed. Rinse. Repeat.

bacongoose

08-12-2011

dude shut up
dont you have anything better to do than complain

Dodie

08-12-2011

I do believe that they will release Dominion soon. And I actually mean soon, not Soon™.

However, I agree that there are some other things that have been taking a very long time to release without any updates whatsoever. Even if it does take a while, I would appreciate it if Riot let us know what was up.

NoSoupForElaine

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerHoffman View Post
This thread is original.
see... your sarcasm only further proves my point, you could have made this thread when they announced observer mode...

NoSoupForElaine

08-12-2011

Bump. I dont get it, dont just downvote explain why you do please.

Fenrir Slakt

08-12-2011

So will you disappear from the forums for a few months when they actually release it? Every single person who whines about something that has not even happened does that.

Edit: Gladly. People only focus on the negative things Riot has (or has not) done and yet no one applauds them when they do something right.
When Riot fails to accomplish something, people whine and insult them right away, but when they actually manage to do what they promised, it goes nearly unnoticed. Some people are just insatiable.