League of Legends Joins the MLG Pro Circuit

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

luv the new website background o.o

DarkKnight2k6

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnister View Post
Aaaaannd this could very well be the nail in the coffin of an already "bad" community.

MLG brings out some of the snottiest, whiniest, trolliest people in ANY game. Where MLG goes, children, imbeciles, and stupidity will follow.

TERRIBLE day for LoL.
took the words right out of my mouth. this is not good news at all like the professor would say. i play Sc2 and LoL to get away from that annoying mlg scene and their habit of restricting content on a game but it just keeps following me and starting to ruin my games. Eff mlg, hope it dissapears soon.

FloridaPonce

08-12-2011

Very nice will they becoming to MLG Orlando. That would be badass

Craftyatom

08-12-2011

So can we have a replay system now?

XxNecroJeStErxX

08-12-2011

If I wanted to hear little prepubescents 'merking' and 'no-scoping', I'd go back to Halo.

PineappleThis

08-12-2011

This is happening at the same time as PAX. Bad timing.

Krom

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Can I upvote this 9000 times?
How about we downvote this 9000 times instead?

In b4 "no wriggles"...

Qrq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

How come it's always the same teams, even though none of them hold top 5v5 spots in the ladder? Favoritism at it's best. Riot is selling out, but too bad you can't sell enough to beat Dota 2. Dominion is short for DOMINATED by dota 2.

MrWish

08-12-2011

Hey , who is casting these matches , will it be phreak like always? Also im looking forward to tge open format version , it will bring lots of excitement and expand the e sports scene , i under stand why the first one is invite only. This is one of the biggest leaps forward ive seen , and im so glad to hear this

ysath

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnister View Post
Aaaaannd this could very well be the nail in the coffin of an already "bad" community.

MLG brings out some of the snottiest, whiniest, trolliest people in ANY game. Where MLG goes, children, imbeciles, and stupidity will follow.

T.
You act like LoL isn't already full of childrens, imbeciles and stupids.