Zilean Counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GammaSoul

05-09-2010

So far I've found a lot of nice counter items for certain champs, but I want to know some valid items or champs that can counter a zil fairly easily. Any suggestions?

RoastPork

05-09-2010

Zilian > Zilian

A Zilian is the best counter for Zilian, because he can replace Bombs, over the other zilians bombs, disarming them, and making them useless, why your bombs can explode freely.

In a Zilian vs zilian game, always let the other zilian cast his bombs first, then you always cast your bombs over the top of his. This counters all his bombs and makes them useless, and never explode, were as he will not be able to do the same back to you as he wont have CD ready, as you always let him cast first.

Hope this helps.

Eppa

05-09-2010

Red pots and 400 resist cloak

peyo

05-09-2010

any champion can counter Zilean. It just requires to actually start playing agressive, not running like a pu.ssy with bomb over your head. Zilean is useless after his 2 bombs

Eppa

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
any champion can counter Zilean. It just requires to actually start playing agressive, not running like a pu.ssy with bomb over your head. Zilean is useless after his 2 bombs
Zilean double bombs Yi, Zilean runs to turret, Yi tower dives and kills him.

THATS WHAT I CALL A PRO YI!

Leirkov

05-09-2010

Banshee's Veil / that headband thing.
Cleanse.
Zilean time bombing himself (if you're playing against a Zilean as one yourself, TB yourself as the person above there stated)
Not being in his range.

I AM FROM CANADA

05-09-2010

Anyone that can heal gives Zilean a tough time in lanes, as well as anyone with some type of shield. ie Morgana, Janna, etc.

McCurry

05-09-2010

Cleanse pwns Zileans and alot of other stuff

CrimsonSkies

05-09-2010

It depends on if you are talking about early game, during the laning phase, or late game. Against a zilean, some mag resist is crucial, whether you are the tank or the carry. During the laning phase, unless you have a reliable heal (spell or items) and you can out harass him, just farm. Zilean have a strong laning phase side lane, if simply because the range on the bomb is ridiculous. But if he's spending all his time bombing you, rest assured he's getting no $$. You, on the other hand, if you are last hitting properly, by end game, jump on that clock's face and say gg.

On another note, end game, aside from getting some mag resist, zilean should be one of your priority targets. Unless he's completely in the back line, go after him! If he uses his ult on himself, feel free to burn right through their carry. If he is hiding in the backline, go after the carry.

RubberOwen

05-09-2010

most zileans i see tend to be fairly agressive, so all you really have to do is be more agressive. one character that is a dps and can stun which in my opinion is the key to taking down zilean is TF. If your good you can kill him before he even puts on his second time bomb.