Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Compilation of information about unreleased champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
09-29-2009

pendant of zephiris was removed as well, it used to build into aegis but aegis was remade and it was taken away and buried

2xHero

Recruiter

09-29-2009

Thanks, again. I updated the first post.

MajorX17

09-29-2009

Quote:
JayceJa:
pendant of zephiris was removed as well, it used to build into aegis but aegis was remade and it was taken away and buried

And apparently, it has resurfaced.

2xHero

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Oh, boy... A new fontconfig_en_US.txt to sort through. At least there are fewer champions, summoner skills, and (hopefully) items to dig out. Skimming the file, I also found some skin data.

Concerning the new patch, I'm really glad the Ignite and Clarity skills are added now. I'm a little disappointed that Nasus does not use souls for his spells, but at least he can benefit from mana/regen items.

eSPee

06-15-2010

BEHOLD MY NECROING POWERS! xD

Probingducky

08-16-2010

Holy thread necro! but actually when I saw this I thought "Wow, some of those items look pretty sweet" I could see a lot of them fitting into todays playstyle.

Quote:
2xHero:
Items
Some of the items seemed to have incomplete tooltips i.e. saying "passive" instead of "unique passive." I left these as-is. Also, I know that Guinsoo has leaked more complete information on some of these items.

Bag of Tea (Removed from early beta; credit to Predicted)
Click to Consume: Restores 400 health and 200 mana over 10 seconds. Bag of Tea can only be consumed after scoring the killing blow on a Champion.

Renewal Shell (Removed from early beta; credit to Predicted)
+24 Armor +10 Health Regen per 5 sec UNIQUE Passive: On being hit, restores 20 Health over 5 seconds, does not stack.

Mana Battery
+300 Health +25 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: 20% chance on Physical Attack for your next damaging spell to gain +100 Ability Power.

Pendant of Zephiris (Removed from early beta; credit to JayceJa)
UNIQUE Aura: +25 Armor / +30 Magic Resistance to nearby allies.

Wizard’s Regalia
+50 Ability Power +60 Armor UNIQUE Passive: 25% Chance on being hit to reduce spell cooldowns by 1 second and restore 20 mana (always procs from Champions).

Gouging Blade
+25% Attack Speed +25 Health Regeneration per 5 UNIQUE Passive: Chance on hit, to apply a minor damage over time ability that deals 10 damage per second for 10 seconds, during which the target cannot regenerate their health.

Blink Dagger
Unique Active: Teleports your champion to a target location once every 2 minutes. Any damage taken during the cast time will interrupt the cast.

Mournblade
+15% Lifesteal Passive: Restores 50 Health after killing a unit.

Oponn's Razor
+15% Lifesteal +40% Attack Speed Unique Passive: 30% chance on hit to proc a debuff that increases the damage received from enemy champion attacks by 8 Magic Damage for 8 seconds. This effect stacks to a maximum of 6.

Rejuvenation Potion
Click to Consume: Restores 150 Health and 75 Mana over 15 seconds.

Parasitic Recurve Bow
+10% Lifesteal +40% Attack Speed Passive: 5% Mana Leech.

Razzle's Pride
+550 Health +50 Armor UNIQUE Passive: Shields your champion, absorbing the next 250 Damage, +80% of your Ability Power (25 sec cooldown).

Soul Crystal
+30 Ability Power +300 Health UNIQUE Passive Aura: Gives yourself and nearby friendly champions +20 Ability Power and +200 Health.

Wrathfire Bracelet
+70 Ability Power +30 Magic Resist Passive: On spell cast, you hit each nearby enemy for Magic Damage equal to 8% of their current Health (4 sec cooldown).

Oracle's Hood
+25% Critical Chance +25% Critical Damage +600 Mana Passive: Your Magic Damage can Crit (using your Critical Chance) for 25% extra True Damage.

Marksman's Rifle
+35 Attack Damage +20% Critical Chance Passive: 25% chance on attack to reveal the target to your team, prevent them from dodging, and reduce armor by 20 for 4 seconds.

Lightslicer
+45% Attack Speed +12% Critical Chance Passive: Every third attack becomes guaranteed to hit and deals 75 bonus Magic Damage.

Brutalizer 9001 Won this poll (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=13810)
+20 Attack Damage, +20 Armor Penetration, and 10% cooldown reduction.

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

08-16-2010

You idiot necromancer! It is BANNED in Valoran, go back to Noxus or Zaun!

Sitzlol

08-16-2010

I would love to see that summoner spell

Stifle - silences a target enemy champion for 3 seconds, and removes their beneficial buffs.

:/

Sayan

Recruiter

08-16-2010

Quote:
Sitzlol:
I would love to see that summoner spell

Stifle - silences a target enemy champion for 3 seconds, and removes their beneficial buffs.

:/

I believe that summoner spell got remade into what we know as cleanse today...

Btw I approve of this necro because I never saw it and am glad to have, now if only I can make use of search and necro useful threads like these

Anniie

09-01-2010

<--- spider queen was here --->