@Riot: Current Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

more skarner glitches:

Q's animation does not match damage radius.

Kziki

08-12-2011

Less a glitch and more an annoyance, the actual range on Nidalee's Javelin Toss does not match the particle. Oftentimes you'll see someone tagged by the spear, but they'll take no damage as it was just at the edge of the range.

Singed has a somewhat odd ability to land Flings regardless of CC. It's somewhat rare, and may simply be latency, but it happens often enough to be memorable. I.e., someone stuns you but he takes the last step and Flings them anyways before being stunned.

SPLASHfish

08-12-2011

If seeing the vanish spell on Shaco while he's in the fog of war is a bug, then being able to see one of Skarner's spells (not sure which, but it makes a small crystal splash on a spot) is also a bug. Happened once right above a friend who was jungling and led to a gank.

Another issue I've been having is that sometimes when I log onto the client, my friends list shows how many friends are online but doesn't allow me to expand the "General" section (preventing me from seeing their status or names). I don't have any other friend tabs, and occasionally the text in other boxes (like the log-out box) isn't positioned properly. I play in a windowed client and have adjusted the window parameters manually by moving the borders slightly, though I don't think that affects the initial client window. This issue goes away when I restart my client, though not every time.

Also, despite the text for the Tear of the Gods and Manamune, it seems to work like 3 mana every two or three spellcasts within 6 seconds, like the Archangel's Staff mechanics. I'm unsure of this, though, as I haven't looked at the staff text in a while, but pretty sure that's how it works. Also, it OCCASIONALLY seems to benefit three spells, but I imagine thats because it has a constantly resetting timer rather than starting when you first cast a spell. Also, casting Recall seems to take up a spell cast, but doesn't give you the mana (unsure).

EDIT: After reading the Shaco comment, I'd like to add that in a game I just had while laning with my friend (an ap shaco ((( ), his boxes would occasionally break stealth for no reason and attack an enemy outside of the bush, despite the bush not having been revealed. In one instance it even happened when we were back at the tower, and the boxes just attacked a person standing outside of it with their creep wave. There was also no other players like Eve of Twitch that could've possibly revealed it, nor a clairvoyance summoner spell.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Quote:
then being able to see one of Skarner's spells
its fracture: it goes through all objects not just ones struck. viewable through fog of war if goes into line of sight.

in addition,
i failed to report these in my big post: {edit: these are included in the first page but a bit more in depth}

Lee Sin's sonic wave while standing very close to an object the skill goes through the object fails to hit it and keeps moving too its max range.

{easy to replicate, use sonic wave/resonating strike to get close to object { try this at dragon} } then attempt to sonic wave it again}
standing slightly back from target the skill hits the object and still passes through it
both instances viewable through fog of war if goes into line of sight.

Manbearlove

08-12-2011

This is depressing and kinda silly

sdn8904

08-12-2011

Very useful post. I hope Riot fix them quickly

Moridin63

08-12-2011

Poppy has numerous bugs, most are listed in this thread.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=894812

Crevox

08-12-2011

Could use a good bumping, adding the poppy bugs now.

StrmCkr

08-12-2011

Quote:
Less a glitch and more an annoyance, the actual range on Nidalee's Javelin Toss does not match the particle. Oftentimes you'll see someone tagged by the spear, but they'll take no damage as it was just at the edge of the range.

Singed has a somewhat odd ability to land Flings regardless of CC. It's somewhat rare, and may simply be latency, but it happens often enough to be memorable. I.e., someone stuns you but he takes the last step and Flings them anyways before being stunned.
yeah, Ive seen similar effects with most skill shots where its just at the edge of range and tags the target but does nothing.

lee sins' sonic wave does this as well..

Moridin63

08-12-2011

About poppy bugs, sometimes heroic charge stuns when there is no wall, happens more frequently around minion waves and champions.
Its poppy's Q that seems to screw up targetting badly, ie. running off to attack something well out of attack range when the enemy you are attacking is within swing range.
If you flash while doing heroic charge you will be unable to attack at all until you die.