@Riot: Current Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azriel

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDefault View Post
Awesome list. Should be quite helpful, thank you

Any chance of getting something like this stickied as a go to before u post and see if its not already known kind of thing? If kept up to date, it may reduce the number of duplicate posts about known bugs...ofc it may be asking too much of people to actually research before posting....

On side note, I also saw mention of Blitz's grab going thought spell shields as well (I put it on my list to check but a red commented in thread about fixes so I put it off). Let me get link...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1076527

There are a couple red posts (i think pages 4 and 5). Also, I think the red post on page 5 confirms the fear/grab issue you stated.

Kluirl

08-12-2011

In the last patch notes, Evelynn's ult was set to no longer refresh from clone kills.

Since then, however, Evelynn's ult no longer refreshes unless Evelynn takes part in the kill. Before, Evelynn's ult refreshed regardless of her location when any enemy champion died.

broskiiii

08-12-2011

Tool Tip n Nocturne's spell shield needs to be changed to say, "May block multiple spells at once"

kektr0city

08-12-2011

I've played a game last night where Nocturne's spell shield successfully absorbed an exhaust twice.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Updated with new bugs!

Kluirl

08-12-2011

You didn't add the Evelynn bug :x

broskiiii

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Dunno if this is a bug or not, but certain spells that leave damage zones (Like Morgana's tormented soil for example) do NOT pop spell shields like banshee veil.... however similar abilities that do not deal damage (such as Veiger's Event Horizon) pop spell shields when players walk into them.

Crevox

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluirl View Post
In the last patch notes, Evelynn's ult was set to no longer refresh from clone kills.

Since then, however, Evelynn's ult no longer refreshes unless Evelynn takes part in the kill. Before, Evelynn's ult refreshed regardless of her location when any enemy champion died.
I missed this! I'll add it.

Crevox

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarathval View Post
Dunno if this is a bug or not, but certain spells that leave damage zones (Like Morgana's tormented soil for example) do NOT pop spell shields like banshee veil.... however similar abilities that do not deal damage (such as Veiger's Event Horizon) pop spell shields when players walk into them.
I think that this is just a difference between the abilities. Some spells simply aren't absorbed (AoE DoTs, for example).

I added this, thanks.