@Riot: Current Bugs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Quote:
Also is there any sign that Riot even reads this thread?
yeah, a red marked the thread and posted comments some where near the start of it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
Tenacity doesn't ever say "disables"... it just lists what it affects. Also, surely the bugs are with the abilities that are blocked, and not with Dark Wind which is functioning correctly? It blocks magic damage and disables, it doesn't block debuffs (such a Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave, Nocturne's Dusk Trail, etc, and Silence and Blind, which are debuffs).
It's all subjective. I would call silence a disable because it disables part of your champion. We don't know what Riot's true intent is with Black Shield... should it block silences or not?

Quote:
dont-forget-about-pantheons-spearshot-not-critting-when-the-target-is-below-15%
I've had mixed reports of this working and not working.

Crevox

08-14-2011

Quote:
Remove this. Morgana's Black Shield only blocks disables, and Silence/Blind do not count as disables. The bug is if Morgana's Black Shield DOES block it, as it shouldn't... ever.

--------------

If I may be so bold, could I request that yours and my threads become sister threads?

[strike]http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1063689[/strike]

My thread lists things which are not bugs, that are commonly perceived as such.

EDIT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1095192, I recreated the thread in the Bugs forum.
Things were a bit crazy yesterday, I just got around to seeing this now. Great thread! I'm gonna put it at the top.

3mptylord

08-14-2011

Haha, you've been at the top of mine since yesterday.

3mptylord

08-14-2011

Got a bug for you;

Veigar's Event Horizon is popping Banshee's Veil but is not actually removing the stun (you get stunned against instantly). I say this a is a bug, because against Nocturne's Nightmare Shroud grants him temporary immunity to Event Horizon that allows him to walk through it freely (and can even walk back through it without being stunned).

Crevox

08-14-2011

Quote:
Got a bug for you;

Veigar's Event Horizon is popping Banshee's Veil but is not actually removing the stun (you get stunned against instantly). I say this a is a bug, because against Nocturne's Nightmare Shroud grants him temporary immunity to Event Horizon that allows him to walk through it freely (and can even walk back through it without being stunned).
I think I'd need like a video of this in action or another user confirmation.

3mptylord

08-14-2011

I guess I'll ask my might if he was recording that game.

Do you want proof that Banshee's doesn't work, or that Nocturne's does? 'cause I activated my shield to walk out, then immediately turned around and walked through another two walls to kill him (not being stunned ever). Whilst I bought Banshee's later on and got stuck because I assumed it would have the same functionality as his shield... >_<

breakpause

08-14-2011

Here's a bug if someone hasn't already posted.
If someone flashes after you hit them with Nocturne's ult, you'll teleport with them. This has only happened to me twice playing as Nocturne.

Crevox

08-14-2011

Quote:
I guess I'll ask my might if he was recording that game.

Do you want proof that Banshee's doesn't work, or that Nocturne's does? 'cause I activated my shield to walk out, then immediately turned around and walked through another two walls to kill him (not being stunned ever). Whilst I bought Banshee's later on and got stuck because I assumed it would have the same functionality as his shield... >_<
Banshee

Quote:
If someone flashes after you hit them with Nocturne's ult, you'll teleport with them. This has only happened to me twice playing as Nocturne
This isn't really a bug, as you fly to the enemy champion; if they move during your flight, you follow them until you hit them (even if they flash).

OnlyBotLane

08-14-2011

I have a video of a bug. It is really hard to replicate but I know how to do it.

If you die at the inhib towers on Twisted Treeline and attempt to move just as it happens, when you respawn pathing will take you straight through the walls back to where you were killed. If you right click at any time during or after this happening you will be teleported back to the fountain.

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mik-qSQ08

EDIT: Another glitch i've been having is as Malzahar my first few voidlings can cause everyone in the game to lag. And also once a rammus walked away during my ultimate. He just wlaked out of range... I will try to get video of these too.