Returning Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amasian1

08-10-2011

I think that the returning policy for riot is a return up to 3 things, but i only got to return 2 things(champions) and i never got to type in the last thing. Is there anyway that i can return that last thing?

sciyth

08-10-2011

return policy?

Flying Toilet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciyth View Post
return policy?
I think there is an unwritten rule that Riot Support has that if you contact them about returning something you bought like a champ or a skin that they will offer you a one-time return of up to 3 things. It's all at once, they ask what are your three things. I got to do this, I contacted support because I was unhappy the Viking skin was supposed to be limited edition but came out as a general release and they let me return it plus two other things (I returned Yorick and his Pentakill skin) at that time. So yeah, it's kind of a policy.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

^ Cool

@amasian - the thing is this isn't a mac specific issue - i suggest you contact support directly

sciyth

08-10-2011

maybe i should turn in anivia and grungy nunu. I havent used either in a long time

YSfighter

08-11-2011

^ meh. grungy nunu is stupid. Aniva rocks though

sciyth

08-11-2011

i never use her though even though im pretty good with her. or at least i was before i stopped playing for a month

YSfighter

08-11-2011

Hum. I would suggest you keep her. Solid and well balanced mage.