Your Shaco Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RokPaprBazooka

02-05-2010

what is your item build for shaco? I usually get

pendant
boots
zeal
upgraded boots
zeal -> phantom dancer
last whisper

i have been doing pretty well with this build but as i play more shaco, i am beginning to think maybe phantom dancer is not the way to go. I feel shaco is more of a burst damager since he can never fully take dmg. I am toying around with some ideas (yes i have read the guides) and decided to ask around. Your build?

flipp3d

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeignFeign View Post
what is your item build for shaco? I usually get

pendant
boots
zeal
upgraded boots
zeal -> phantom dancer
last whisper

i have been doing pretty well with this build but as i play more shaco, i am beginning to think maybe phantom dancer is not the way to go. I feel shaco is more of a burst damager since he can never fully take dmg. I am toying around with some ideas (yes i have read the guides) and decided to ask around. Your build?

I personally go for armor pen and damage which makes for really high burst damage.

Long Sword + Health Pot
Brutalizer
Boots +1
B.F. -> Infinity Edge
Boots of Swiftness
Last Whisper
Sheen ->Trinity Force
Bloodthirster

High damage, meant for going in, doing damage and getting out unless you have hallucinate ready for a confusion/deceive cool down wait.

DirtySultan

02-05-2010

I personally go for Crit Damage and AD as this is Shaco's strenght. This goes for runes and masteries as well.

Items are the following:
First Mana/HP/Fortitude Potions. ( To hold the lane longer, perform first blood, lvl up faster since you don't need to recall as early )

Then, boots of swiftness I think ( + 5 MS while not in combat ) and the brutalizer ( two swords needed first ).

After this, I go for infinit. edge.

From there, just pure AD so Black Clever or Blood Thirster for some lifesteal. Then again, Black Cleaver or Blood Thirster and so on until the end of the game.

I usually get to 350-400 AD by the end of the game ( Once had 438 I think ) so this crits pretty high dmg with all Shaco's bonuses. Worst crit I mad was 1,400 something Damage so it's pretty lethal if you Hallucinate after the crit.

Alucard628

02-05-2010

i've been trying to follow a really great guide on leaguecraft.com the only problem i find is that i have no mana regen or even extra mana which leaves me high and dry when i want that finish blow or to escape. any suggestions? also he recommends boots of mobility for roaming the map ganking, they just dont seem to do much. i'd rather swiftness or berserkers.

sleels

02-05-2010

I usually grab on hit effect items to take advantage of the clone.

Heres the item build I've adopted:

Long Sword + Health Pot
Level 1 Boots
Longsword -> Madred's Razor
Vampiric Scepter -> Malady
Madred's Razor -> Madred's Bloodrazor
--------------

At this point, if I'm doing good in damage, I start getting defense items.
Depending on match up, it's either Banshees or Guardian Angel.

Boots are dependent on matchup.

The build allows for longer lasting in fights and from my experience, more damage on all targets. due to the 4% proc from bloodrazor. With the clone it's almost 16% of maximum health + attack(x4) per second.

Franz Josef

02-05-2010

Atm i Build Boots->Berserk Greaves/Vampiric Scepter (depends on how it goes, with a early kill bserks, with laning against tough guys vampire to stay alive). Scepter is buildt into Starks or, if we have Starks on Team, Malady. After tha i buy the first BF sword (goes to Infinity) and Zeal.
That is the point that turns matches that were lost, if we hold it that long, because now my dummie can mash up every enemy dd before dying. Every Tower goes down before anyone can port or run, if he isn't around the corner. And even then my dummie finshes the tower, if the enemy aims for the real me.
If I am fed, i insert the Guardian Angel just for fun Because everybody panics when the Dummie rises again.
If the game lasts long, the last Item is either an Last Whisper against Tanks or some Bloodthirster.

sevr

02-05-2010

doran's blade
brutalizer
boots 1
pickaxe
ninja boots
zeal
bf sword (sell dorans)
infinity's edge
phantom dancer
last whisper
starks

Alucard628

02-05-2010

so no one has any mana issues? i end up buying a sapphire then going sheen just because if i dont i'm constantly having to carry around a few mana potions. i just started getting runes and went crit/crit damage with tiny bit of attack speed and CD reduction. would mana regen runes fix my problem?

sevr

02-05-2010

i dont know about the others but i dont have any mana issues whatsoever. i use no runes/masteries/spells for mana. as long as you dont spam two-shiv and jitb during the early levels you should be fine on mana. were in and out of B so often buying upgrades and killing golem... mana doesnt really become an issue.

Zidane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

My current build currently goes like this:

Meki Pendant + 2 HP pots
>>> Upgrade to Philosophers Stone
Boots of Mobility
Sheen
Either Malady or Bloodthirster depending on what kind of builds my opponents have.
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer

I sometimes will switch around and get Infinity Edge first if I feel that I can't take down their casters/carries In less than a couple hits. Also if I get enough money I'll end up selling the Philosophers stone for another Phantom Dancer or Bloodthirster, depending on the enemies and tanks/carries/casters.