< shaco build >

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendWizardz99

08-11-2011

i have shaco and want a build for him i was wondering what ype of build works for him (ad,ap,as etc) and what items is hould use please tell me. thank u

Umezete

08-11-2011

Shaco is the best as a jungler (though supposedly there is a bug to that right now).

He can play ap or ad, but ap is much harder and without lichbane much weaker overall though JITB nests are great at trolling the opponent champs with ap shaco.

Ad should always jungle with cloth armor+ full hp (5), rush madreds, get shoes, upgrade to wriggles, then varying builds.

The point to both is to build to increase damage and utility. For ap shaco always grap cooldown reduction to the max 40%, for ad shaco always get wriggles for lifesteal and a strong damage item that also boosts hp. Trinity is a good lategame item on shaco, infinity as well but I'd build it AFTER survivability. I've grown attached to grabbing things like frozen mallet to increase his health and gank strength. Without hp items shacos health doesn't break 2000 (or does just slightly I forget) and he'll die to a still breeze mid to late game)

deltoro123

09-02-2011

When playing shaco i only play on TT and go bottom lane so that around level 4 i can just decieve through the wall to gank and this always gets a kill as long as they are pushed up a little bit but my build is...

Dorans Blade
Boots 1
Vamp. Scepter
Bezerkers Greaves
B.F. Swords
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer (For more crits)
Bloodthirster
and to finish off i get Trinity Force

but honestly i usually dont get past infinity edge because i am doing so much damage they surrender and remember dont spam your abilities i usually never throw my poison shiv (because throwing it loses the slow passive) and only decieve for real fights. i always max out decieve and my poison shiv before even getting jack in the box. Getting B.F. Sword may be a big leap so early but trust me it works.

EdgarrAllanProe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

I play lane shaco, play safe until you have enough for sheen, buy sheen. Then combo the enemy for the win. After I get Sheen I rush Infinity edge and then trinity force after boots of mobility.