Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No internet connectivity detected?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrolepsy

07-16-2011

Quote:
Lugia978:
I run Windows 7 and this fixed my problem

I right clicked LeagueofLegends.exe->Properties->Compatibility->Select Run this program as an administrator
Then I exited the window.
Then I right clicked again and selected run as administrator as well.

The down-loader opened up for me after this happened

Edit: This post fixed the down-loader not connecting to the internet for some reason... Not the Patcher

Awesome dude! That fixed my problem! I tried the right click method to run as admin, but that wasn't working. This worked marvelously, however.

Bsmooth

07-31-2011

I had to uninstall the game due to problems with it. My friends list was bugged as where my rune and mastery pages. I try to reinstall and now I get this problem. I've never had to reinstall the same game so many times in my life due to bugs and problems. GW2....D3.....SWTOR....plz hurry up and release so I can rid myself of this terrible company! I love the game, but the company itself, that's a different matter.

GLegendZ

07-31-2011

i just un installed it to re install, cuz ive been having problems for like 2 or 3 days now! at first it was saying undetified before i could even sign in. and now its saying "no internet connectivity detected. please reconnect and try again". what is going on!! this is annoying

Armathen

08-10-2011

There is no question that it has to do with the AV program that we're running...here's how I got mine to start downloading, though it seems odd:

I'm using AVG as my AV program, and when I attempted to go into it to allow access for LOL, I noticed that the tray icon wasn't visible. I hit "start" then searched for "AVG", and the first item that came up was the tray icon. All I did was click on that, and immediately the window popped up asking me if I wanted to allow LOL access...I clicked yes of course, and the downloader started running.

I realize that my case is unique, but I'm hoping that it provides at least some guidance or assistance for someone else. I've tried d/l'ing other MMOs lately as well, I was getting the same error. Best of luck to you all!

KingSrt

08-22-2011

I posted a thread on this as well. where i state all the things i have tried and just dont work

Vasileius

Recruiter

08-22-2011

Stop Necroing Threads, this is an internal Riot issue with IPs. They'll get it fixed.

If you are not able to get alone just walk away from the computer for the day.

Riot got's this under control.

RazorRose

08-23-2011

wow. I play LoL on my laptop usually but it finally fell apart so I decided to install it on the desktop... and what problem do I get as it hits 99%? stuck for over 3 hours. I wipe it and go to http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload
where I attempt to re-download it. and what does it say? "No internet connectivity detected" >.< /facepalm.
I've checked My AV heck I've completely disabled it at one point just to check.
I checked IE.
every piece of solid advice on this thread I've checked.
Please do give Me some form of reply >.< "DEW WANT LOL"

PhiliBiRD

Recruiter

08-23-2011

new player trying to dl LoL and get same issue.

disabled AV and no luck.

Rakunai

08-23-2011

Uninstalled due to inablility to update when launching. Tried to redownload...experiencing everyone else's problems too.

Snus

08-23-2011

please help i dont know why it wont let me download it anyone please help