Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No internet connectivity detected?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hmongkillaz

07-12-2010

okay this time when i try to install LoL it says "unable to create the error, please verify that there is enough room in your TEMP folder" how do i verify that there is enough room?

Razias

07-26-2010

im having the same problem "No internet connectivity connected please reconnect and try again" PLZ HELP ME!

Sylvesal

07-27-2010

Having the same problem. I had this problem a few months ago, but someone posted a third party site where i was able to download the game from. Only problem is now that I have to do it again I can't find the site because forum searching is disabled....

Sylvesal

07-27-2010

http://www.fileplanet.com/204655/download/League-of-Legends-(Free-Game---US)

Downloaded that and patch it. Should work. Sorry if this is against policy? But it gets people back in the game.

rick111993

09-19-2010

dint work still its showing.. no internet connectivity please try to reconnect and all that

NiksBrotha

09-19-2010

Check your windows firewall, make sure your UAC (User Account Control) on Vista is disabled or LoL.exe or setup is being run as ADMINISTRATOR. Be sure you do that and check if your pc's local gateway has its own firewall where you have to add custom programs to it or what not.

Aref

09-19-2010

it wont let me open LoL.exe

Ociocity

12-12-2010

Same problem, "No internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again"

(UP)

Zeyfer

12-12-2010

Same here, BUMP

Èntity

12-17-2010

is nobody going to post a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.