Avoid Player Feature.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GC Nate

08-16-2011

bump. (still hoping for a red post)

Sintobus

08-16-2011

Over 400+ players on ignore prior to the report button. Not that it fixes bad match making if an option to include things such as. You can quote me on this

• Prefered type of queueing [Longer waits for more balanced games or faster queues with less balance]
  • Avoid people you have reported/ignored
  • Avoid people branded with a leaver mark for constant leaving [People who have shown amounts of leaves you can avoid]
  • Regeional option to not be forced to play with non-NA players on the NA servers [Or west/east coast queuing works into ping issues as well]
  • Added the dominions score system to an overall form to IMPROVE not replace match making
  • Match making put ping into consideration as to avoid people lagging to bad to play from playing if you so choose.

GC Nate

08-16-2011

+1

I agree. good post.

wegin

08-16-2011

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesy esyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesy esyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesy esyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesy esyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

GC Nate

08-17-2011

bump

Carioca New Age

08-17-2011

I super agree with it!
You just resume everything I wanted to ask by other way!

The Awesome Twin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

TBH it's an unrealistic idea, on the basis that with the teams I've been getting lately, between 1 and 4 people would be getting "avoided" by me, although I'd love to know that when my 2 kills by 20 minutes are the only kills on my team, that I wouldn't have to ever put up with people that useless again.

Sintobus

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome Twin View Post
TBH it's an unrealistic idea, on the basis that with the teams I've been getting lately, between 1 and 4 people would be getting "avoided" by me, although I'd love to know that when my 2 kills by 20 minutes are the only kills on my team, that I wouldn't have to ever put up with people that useless again.

Its because riot broke match making a while ago and have only made it worse in the face of players crying about 5 minute queue timers. The normal and ranked ELO search ranges start out way to wide from your own and spread way to fast to find a GOOD game. It attempts to balance it by putting at least an equal number of what the system believes are the same skilled players on the other team often completely missing factors such as champ patch days for the insta locks and people who are genuinely good vs people who are clueless and just got carried.
My Thread about broken match making and personal experience with it since open beta.

GC Nate

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome Twin View Post
TBH it's an unrealistic idea.

still not sure how some of you view this as unrealistic. This is a new or untested idea, xbox live uses a similar system, so does battle.net, so does steam. (xbox live being the most similar to the OP)

Even if you avoid people all day, something like 1.5million players play this game on the daily. You couldnt avoid enough of them to not get into games if you wanted to.

Sintobus

08-18-2011

The only time this MIGHT pose a problem is the top 2-3% of players and the bottom 2-3% of players if even that much. Where winning or losing some matching doesn't do a thing for their rating to the point you see the same people day in and day out. Choosing to avoid top players will only lead you to personally and intentionally playing with lower players assuming you set to avoid some 500+ people extra.

And regardless if you look at my post above I have mentioned some "options" players could set that would fix most issues of people you might want to avoid.

Quote:
Prefered type of queueing [Longer waits for more balanced games or faster queues with less balance]
Avoid people you have reported/ignored
Avoid people branded with a leaver mark for constant leaving [People who have shown amounts of leaves you can avoid]
Regeional option to not be forced to play with non-NA players on the NA servers [Or west/east coast queuing works into ping issues as well]
Added the dominions score system to an overall form to IMPROVE not replace match making
Match making put ping into consideration as to avoid people lagging to bad to play from playing if you so choose.