Avoid Player Feature.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GC Nate

08-11-2011

I've been playing this game pretty steadily for a couple of months. I don't claim to be the best player around but i'm not a bad one. I am always willing to fill whatever role a team needs and i dont feed. I have kind of a tight schedule and when i have the free time to game it frustrates me to lose because of other players. However i understand that it happens.

What drives me crazy though is getting out of a game and attempting to report players who feed, or verbally harass other players, or who are just unskilled and i realize, i have already reported them and was stuck in a game with them again. I just finished losing horribly (my teammates gave up 15 deaths by level 7) and at the post game report i realized i had already reported 3/4 of my teammates (and no one on the opposing team).

In a world where xbox live, battle.net, and steam are the current standard, why does this game not have an avoid player option built into the social aspect of it's network? It's basically an industry standard at this point and honestly is the only thing i feel like league is genuinely lacking. The game is great and there are so many ways it seems like the development team is going above and beyond to foster a good play environment.

Why not an avoid player feature?

ShadowLing77777

08-11-2011

agreed ...

GC Nate

08-11-2011

bump

aSleepyPanda

08-11-2011

I completely agree. Would be a great feature to implement!

Mr Mystical

08-11-2011

totally needed. I've had the same thing happen to me so many times --- we should be able to avoid players so we don't have the same bad experience with them again and again

GC Nate

08-12-2011

226 views and only 3 replies (besides my own). I see people every day talking about this in game and during post game reports. LoL comunity, if this is a feature you would like to see, plus 1 this post, respond to it, let the dev team know.

GC Nate

08-13-2011

bump.

CookieCrisps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

i agree because i get these 700+ win newbs that feed all game and say they know what they are doing

MrMordred

08-13-2011

agree

Woundnaught

08-14-2011

I agree they should implement that. How it should work is like ignoring summoners.

1234511 ... 21