What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DSkittlez

08-13-2011

umm ppl keep sayin champs who can move the enemy like blitz and the like will be rly goon in this map

my question is what makes them think those abilities will be soo much more useful here then they already were.

if u can reposition ur enemy itll mess them up on ANY of the maps.

if u watch the small vids on the dominion site it says that if a champ takes dmg from an ENEMY CHAMP during a capture they will STOP capturing sooo u dnt Have to rocket grab them to stop them- basically his(blitz) grab does not have any extra advantage it already didnt is my point i u land it u drag an enemy to u and more then likely AWAY from their team which is NO different from landing his grab on S Rift am i rite?

ugh u rly are stubborn huh ok how is it diff if we play 5s n a blitx grabs a guy wos hugging his tower with his team vs grabbing a guy who is hugging(?) or standing close to his teams captured base? rly hope u guys are ale to see where im going with this but i guess only time will tell

i think we wil c a LOT of stealth champs t first dueto all the confusion they may have a slight edge till every1 gets used to the comotion of dominion but ye assassins, and the tanky dps tho temo n shaco sound like good options too

wonder if heim, malz morde n yoric will be able to use their pets/ minions to capture a lil faster tho...

Uuni

08-13-2011

Kassadin & Teemo I guess...

TheEndersGame

08-13-2011

Nobody has mentioned Udyr or Mundo yet. Those two champs are going to make a really big dent in this gametype. Heals + running fast + CC seems pretty insane to me.

ElderLucian

08-13-2011

Im glad some people mentioned heimer for this, he doesnt get enough credit for things he can do

ScyrinPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

Galio.
Enemy capturing a point? Flash + Ult.
Wanna capture a point? Flash + Ult.
Feel like being a god? Flash + Ult.

Raptamei

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythist View Post
honestly I think teemo will be really good on there, since no wards allowed his shrooms will help control the jungle paths, move quick will make it easy for him to dash to unguarded towers for a quick cap, and his passive stealth will be good for ambushes/escapes with no pink wards and probably not many people spending money on oracles
Inb4 Teemo nerf.

Rehis

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSkittlez View Post
umm ppl keep sayin champs who can move the enemy like blitz and the like will be rly goon in this map

my question is what makes them think those abilities will be soo much more useful here then they already were.

if u can reposition ur enemy itll mess them up on ANY of the maps.

if u watch the small vids on the dominion site it says that if a champ takes dmg from an ENEMY CHAMP during a capture they will STOP capturing sooo u dnt Have to rocket grab them to stop them- basically his(blitz) grab does not have any extra advantage it already didnt is my point i u land it u drag an enemy to u and more then likely AWAY from their team which is NO different from landing his grab on S Rift am i rite?

ugh u rly are stubborn huh ok how is it diff if we play 5s n a blitx grabs a guy wos hugging his tower with his team vs grabbing a guy who is hugging(?) or standing close to his teams captured base? rly hope u guys are ale to see where im going with this but i guess only time will tell

I believe it was mentioned that someone needs to be near the tower for it to actually work, so knocking someone out of range of the tower will make it not attack you, so yes, pulls/knockbacks in this map are actually valuable. Please correct your grammar and read up on your facts before trying to disprove the community. Thanks.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

Fiddle: So you decide to capture a point? Well that won't work. I will just fear you to interrupt your capture channel. Then I will kill you painfully. Your whole team wants to capture a point? I'm not worried. My bouncing silence will interrupt all your channels at once. Your whole team is capturing and nobody is defending? I use crowstorm and kill you all while you are standing still trying to capture the point. I also have near infinite sustain, so I can just defend points all day without leaving.

Amumu: So you decide to capture a point? Bandage toss stun will interrupt that and put me in front of you so I can whack you in the face. Your whole team wants to capture a point? I'm not worried. My massive AoE stun will interrupt you all.

4 Skin

Recruiter

08-13-2011

Here are my choices

Heimer: can defend even when hes not there, can use his turrets as wards (wards not available in dominion if im correct)

shaco: same as heimer, he can use his jitb as wards and he can surprise ppl who are in the middle of capturing, i think going ap on him would be better instead of ad on this map

teemo: same as both of the above, map awareness with 10 minute exploding wards, and he has a passive stealth, so u can just stay invisible defending a turret and just pop out when someone comes close

nidalee: yup, mini wards like the ones mentioned, she also has insane mobility and great sustain with her heal, she can also snipe ppl trying to capture

gp: whenever you see someone try to capture, just ult them and itll stop them

karthus: even if u die while defending, u can stall their capture for like 6 seconds with ur passive, also ur ult can stop ppl from capturing

eve and twitch: stealth <===

panth, tf, noc: semi global passives, good for moving around the map

jax and poppy: no laning phase in dominion, start out with alot of gold and at lv 3, they can go into hypercarry mode in no time

hmm thats all i can think of for now

Mica

08-13-2011

What i'm scared of is the squishier champions not being allowed to succeed. Like LeBlanc. She can be a total asset to a team fight but ultimately she's so squishy that people will cast her aside because of the roaming nature of the game. Will the squishies be at danger of not being able to be played in fear of gimping your team?