What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roborious

08-12-2011

WW, he can hold a ctrl point all day every day, nocturne seems interesting as well

tehNILE

08-12-2011

It depends on the enemy's champs. Ezreal or Nidalee might be godly in some games, but not very useful in others.

Skylam

08-12-2011

champions that have a disruption or champion with high durability/high movement speed

Proto Olimar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Super mobility team:

Kassadin (AP Carry~Anti Carry)
TF (AD Carry/AP/Hybrid)
Pantheon (THIS IS SPARTA)
Shen (Ye Olde Tank)
Your choice, I would pick Blitzcrank

Gunderman

08-12-2011

Gangplank.

Lefacavus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-12-2011

I'm thinking Nidalee as well. Bushwhackers everywhere to indicate where people are heading, sniping people with spears, and you NEVER catch her. POUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPO UNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCEPOUNCE

nexacu

08-12-2011

heimerdinger will own defending

Admiralkiller

08-12-2011

Heimer will be excellent at defending especially if his passive will apply. He can push too. I don't think he will pwn, but he will be able to do well

Aacron

08-12-2011

imo evelynn stealth.. + lvl 1 sheen

Arcane Azmadi

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexacu View Post
heimerdinger will own defending
Glad to hear you say that. After 5 pages I'd noticed that no-one had suggested Heimerdinger and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to suggest him without looking stupid. I think with all the enforced small teamfights and skirmishes right from the word "go" and the need to reach an objective and stand on it, Heimer's ability to hit multiple targets over a wide area (Hextech Micro Rockets) and apply a lot of concentrated fire across an area he doesn't even need to be near (turrets) will make him a nightmare. He won't be great at CAPTURING points with his squishiness and low mobility, but he'll make recapturing them such a chore that he'll bog down entire teams with his spammable AoE damage.

I'm also a trifle concerned about Anivia, Swain, Lux and Kassadin.