What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AimlessSpectre

08-11-2011

Doubt any one champion will 'rule' it. Alongside what has been said already, I'm thinking Nocturne will have a strong presence. Really hard for most champions to take one on one, and he'll be able to capitalize on people separating at a moments notice; assuming you have line of sight that is.

Captain Kicku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

well; people probably will still stick to ops

imaflippingwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

morde es #1 always shield, never lose territory!

edit: HUEHUEHUE

BlueZucchini

08-11-2011

My vote goes for Nidalee! Insane mobility, insane sustain for herself and allies and her spears can snipe people trying to take over the node easily!

I also think assassin-type champs will do fairly well, because of their very strong 1v1 and 1v2 abilities and hard snowball-curves (dominion grants a lot of money!). If the nodes for example don't reveal stealth Akali will definitely rock away in her shroud!

Divide N Conquer

08-11-2011

basically, any champ that is great early levels or has amazing abilities that can be used at lvl 1. i.e alistar Q, blitz Q or his grab, xin zhao is good early game.

games will be shorter, so champs that can dominate pre lvl 6 or at lvl 6 will be great. if a team is good enough early game, i dont think there will be any kind of crazy late game comeback.

i see this game mode as being a bit lopsided.... i think there wont be many close games... its stomp or get stomped. with a few deaths you'll just get further and further behind.

Zugal

08-11-2011

Temmo, Awesome Speed For Capture Shrooms to Make sure you dont get jumped and steal to force people to stand on you or attack the ground till your team arrives (Stealthing at A Tower so it hits the Enemy Team = OP

Ryze, Lee Sin, Yi, Akali, Warwick All Awesome 1v1 Champions

Caladh

08-12-2011

Akali. Q-W-Q as 1st skills and sheen with starting cash. Nothing will hurt more.

Insperatus

08-12-2011

What about ad poppy? She can have some really high movement speed if built a certain way and it looks like there is easily enough walls to smash people in. Plus in this mode more champions are supposed to be killed, which takes away poppys need to farm minions

Rehis

08-12-2011

Shushei's Gragas and Westrice's Akali. HUEHUEHUEHUE

Honestly though, Gragas would work really well with his mobility, low CD knockback ult and among other things.

Akal

08-12-2011

I was thinking poppy and nocturne should both be quite strong here. Possibly GP as well.