What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

andytu10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

most likely characters that are fast and have lots of cc so they can capture bases and run fast and also so they can stop other people from capturing bases

Hugok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Pantheon

I also smell Boots of mobility 5 zeal

SamoanChief

08-11-2011

Rammus! /insertsoundclip/yourmindexploding

Dragull

08-11-2011

Games last 10-20 minutes, think about it, Assassins will rule, Katarina, Akali, Pantheon, Xin Zhao, etc...

Sorian

Recruiter

08-11-2011

AD sion is gonna spank some peeps

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-11-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khode View Post
My favorite champ is Urgot do u think he will do well??
My personal favorites on Dominion are Karthus and Urgot, but those aren't necessarily the favorites in the office.

I'm honestly not sure what the best champion is. It's hard to say right now. Internally, all archetypes are testing viable... I'm really looking forward to seeing how this evolves as you guys get your hands on it.

LoneRombat

08-11-2011

master yi all the way. I think he is a little op but he is my favorite.

ProjectRombat

08-11-2011

I think it will probably be all around balanced throught all the champions. Or at least i hope so

MusicalDiscord

08-11-2011

A bit like it has been mentioned before : I think it will be difficult to define which champion will the ''Best'' for Dominion. Each player has a relatively different way of playing their champions. Of course, there are those who follow the best guides out there, but it all comes down to the person behind the screen.. Or in front of it, rather.

I believe good communication, good team play and knowing how to team up with your partners will be a much more on-the-point factor for this type of confrontation. I really can't wait for Dominion to come out. Then, we will see a whole new level of strategy amongst players and amongst teams. There will have to be amazing coordination to get the best pull out of every push on the crystals.

I believe Dominion really will bring players together and to work as an actual team. As for Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline, it really came down to pushing head-on, whoever kills kills. Whoever dies dies. But it won't be so simple on this new map.

Well, sorry for writing so much! It was just my input on the matter

With the modifications brought to Leona and her ability to CC, I think she might be a very viable champion (Then again, I'm a Leona fan... Pouahaha.) Not saying she'll be the best, but she might be interesting...

Lepastro

08-11-2011

Probably champions who can move the targets. like :Alistar, Blitz, Graga, Janna and more. But personally, ap Teemo will dominate the Dominion

12345612 ... 22