What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LancerXXX

08-29-2011

This is probably a bad idea but... Maokai. Really. Throwing down his ultimate at a turret usually gives me at least 10 seconds of free hits on the turret in early levels (mana limit)... or 5 seconds of not-so-free hits and a kill. But of course there's the Heimerdinger with his turrets, Teemo, or any other fortifier with mobility e.g. Shaco.

Zega Neomaki

08-29-2011

btw RIOT how will champs that are dependent on creep farm such as nasus and veigar work? will they can any sort of bonus damage without farm or something to balance it out? x.x?

xRythex

08-29-2011

Shaco

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Kinda hope that Sivir returns to being worthwhile. But not sure I see her doing so.

Lux ult will be nice for interrupts, especially since it is up VERY often.

Poppy/Vayne are nice for LOTS of terrain to knock people into.

AP Shaco should be amazing whichever strategy your team uses. If hit and run, he can deceive away from anything. If 2/3 hunt and defend, he can set up a nice nest to keep your middle spire safe while the two teams fork out and encircle the enemy.

Ori will quite likely be a HUGE nuisance to people with her safe range to harass from, and ability to "hide" which direction she is in when attacking with the Ball to interrupt your channel.

Dejv Le Voyou

08-29-2011

singed will be a very good teammate on this i think

Dracothius

08-29-2011

What happens if a champ is OP in Dominion but UP or just right in normal? I mean do you nerf and say bye to normal games or keep him the same and have him be OP in dominion. Or do you have some sort of change to the champ in dominion but not so in normal?

Bossman POJO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

imma try akali, kat, and morg, i think they will do fine

UberCivilian

08-29-2011

Either teemo or kog with boots of mobility and 5 phantom dancers. Good luck capping with them on field.

Deansington

08-29-2011

im curious as too see how heimerdinger may work. Drop a turret at two separate capture points, or just super defend a single one.

DrawTheEmotional

08-29-2011

Roses r red, violets r blue, MOrd es #1, HUEHUEHUEHUE