What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Hamilton III

08-19-2011

Tbh, mobility and damage are going to be the most important. Moving from each capture point and doing enough damage to stop people from taking them. Irelia, Poppy, Orianna, Kennen, Garen, Singed, etcetc will all be very strong. I mean, AB in WoW isn't won by posting up a ****load of DPS in one area. It's about being able to spread out effectively and capture as many places at a time as possible. That's done by mobility.

LoneRombat

08-20-2011

Lee sin!!

Mr Threepwood

08-20-2011

Kog'Maw for the infni ranged pokes for channel stopping. Thank goodness it's on such a long CD... Oh wait. I'm gonna stand in the middle of the map and move ten feet whenever I want to influence a fight/defend a turret.

bourbonowns

08-20-2011

I think Singed will be up there with Rammus, he's fast, he's impossible to catch or kill, and his gas can easily disrupt caps. He's also good for setting up ganks and kills in small skirmish scenarios.

Start off with Mercs and a bunch of health potions, run around being annoying until you get Catalyst... he's going to be great.

Nazyr

08-20-2011

Gangplank will be incredible. His ult will just stop captures from anywhere on the map.

JunSupport

08-20-2011

Mobility, Range, and Combat power are the three most important aspects for Dominion it seems.

My current top ten are:

Rammus, Kennen, Nidalee, LeBlanc, Renekton, Master Yi, Gangplank, Kog'Maw, Teemo, Blitzcrank.

Explanations:

Rammus is top tier because he's the fastest champion in the game.

Kennen isn't reliant on mana, and if you build him hybrid, he can duke it out with anyone due to his constant stuns.

Nidalee can defend from a distance or stop captures with her Javelin and Pounce will let her roam the map for constant capture attempts.

LeBlanc has unmatched burst and escape prowess once she hits level6. She can kill a defender in seconds, and dash over 800 distance with a double distortion.

Renekton - I have this guy here also because he isn't mana-reliant. Slice and Dice gives him good mobility while he also has nice sustain from cull the meek.
His Ultimate's draining nature gives him the edge in team fights where most tanky dps would fall.

Master Yi gets high props because this game mode gives him many opportunities to duel people with accelerated gold gain. This means he reaches his own personal SUPERcarry form more quickly and can assist his team by constantly winning fights.
Because of speed shrines, Highlander can always be conserves for combat.

Gangplank gets a spot because he's got powerful combat, though I don't think he could 1v1 Master Yi without lucky crits. His Ultimate also makes him a master at preventing enemy captures.

Kog'Maw - This guy is amazing at defending and sieging. But he's pretty mana-reliant and he's got low mobility.
He's also reliant on his allies to hold enemies in place for his artillery style assaults.

Teemo... You're probably disturbed by how low he is on my list. He's on the lower side because I feel he is too weak in combat. His shrooms, passive stealth, and passive speed boost are amazing in utility, but he can't really defend or siege very well from what I can tell

Blitzcrank is more mana-reliant, but once he's more built, he can easily win it for a team.
Overdrive lets him run around the map at an amazing pace, while Power Fist and Static Field make him a force to be reckoned with in capture-and-hold style, be it defend or siege.
Rocket Grab is also super good for interrupts and ensuring gank success.

Fenthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2011

i recon support wise karma will be amazing. not needing to give away any farm while still have amazing AP

John MArston10

08-20-2011

Talon.

Reppep

08-20-2011

Heimerdinger throw up his turrents and that point is never going away

Lunara Yoshi

08-21-2011

After seeing this game:

with the mention of the new item (@ 6:42)
Oracle Extract: Click to consume, 5min duration stealth reveal, 250g

and the mention that everyone has bonus armour pen on the map (making tanky dps trickier)

I totally feel stuff like:

- Annie (nice AP tanky build)
- Poppy (trinity phantom dancer wut)
- Teemo, rammus, yi, spppppeeeeeedddddd
- Gangplank

etc

will be epic