What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch?sm View Post
So who thinks skarner is going to be annoying in Dominion?
Didn't think of that, dragged off into brush and slaughtered by team. He'd do pretty well maybe, but not many people actually play him yet so it might take a while for him to shine.

LoneRombat

08-16-2011

I dont really know but im pretty sure all squishies will not be used as often.

Sir HippyBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

I think Annie will dominate as always. :P

Elalya

08-16-2011

From what I've been able to see of Dominion, I think that there are a few characteristics of champions which would make them exceptionally strong.

>Stealth -- You don't need survivability to backdoor on Dominion since the videos I've watched say that one champion can easily take control of a capture point. I'd think that someone like Eve (especially when Riot gives her her stun back ;_; ) will find an extremely strong niche.

>High Mobility -- Twisted Fate and Pantheon can use their ultimates both aggressively and defensively.

>High Survivability/Good Kiting -- Basically I was thinking about Singed, though I think it will extend to Rammus as well. Being able to kite people around capture points seems it would be a highly effective way to stall people from being able to recap one of their own points after you've taken it from them. It wouldn't be likely to hold them off forever, but someone like Singed, whose poison does damage in a trail could easily disrupt people, has a strong displace for emergencies and can kite like a boss around static objects as large as the capture points.

Fluffdelgato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

teemo and eve

eve will be all like

runs to capture point
gets 3/4 done
enemy appears
stealths
runs to other one
captures
becomes annoying

teemo will be

shroooooooooooms! plus if he gota he can just stealth if he is capturing thing if guys appear and when they leave he can resume wat he was doin.

doomsphree01

08-16-2011

Twitchy bois, everyone says twitch too squishy but with no wards....hello....my best friend.......... twitch has just came back even with noob ult tho, but i think teemo will do very well too. and porbably ww his blood scent would be a good asset

Firrox

08-16-2011

Anyone with strong AoE should be good, I'm expecting Anivia to be extremely strong with a stun, AoE slow/dot and wall to keep them from getting into the capture zone and of course egg.

Clay467

08-17-2011

hah.olaf of course,hes the only champ i ever play in normal now,hes just so good,i play his secret passive lure ability very well,people can see me capturing with semi low health,then they come right to me,kill them in there faces

Final Freefall

08-17-2011

My vote's on akali.
high mobility, combined with burst, and good kiting in the dominion jungle due to shroud

DIMBIS DINDERBIN

08-17-2011

AP Shaco -- Dat Box
Teemo -- MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOMS
Heimerdinger -- Turrets
Cassiopia -- Insane damage to targets that stay still, even for a split second
Kassadin -- High mobility
Malzahar -- Easy to pick up on one or two people
Xin Zhao -- Amazing duelist
Master Yi -- High mobility, high damage, CANNOT BE SLOWED CANNOT BE SLOWED CANNOT BE SLOWED CANNOT BE SLOWED