Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gathering performance related issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puration

08-24-2011

Quote:
BlobPower:
I wonder how long it will take until you realize it's futile.

You have no idea how long.....lol

BlobPower

08-24-2011

Anyways, look at the patch notes:
"Made improvements to loadtimes and frame rates for Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Tutorials"

Maybe they did fix one of the mentioned issues. Well if they fix something, then most likely the Nocturne issues but not the HDD isue, which would help you, but not me...

Puration

08-24-2011

Quote:
BlobPower:
Anyways, look at the patch notes:
"Made improvements to loadtimes and frame rates for Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Tutorials"

Maybe they did fix one of the mentioned issues. Well if they fix something, then most likely the Nocturne issues but not the HDD isue, which would help you, but not me...

Meh you helped me, Ill help you.......BUMP

BlobPower

08-24-2011

Is the Nocturne issue fixed now? The HDD and HUD issues are not. The fps are exactly the same for me as before, disabling the HUD gains lots of fps, the more, the more is on screen. And about the HDD access, well it's 3 files now instead of 2 that are constantly read over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Yami Barai

08-24-2011

Bump man, the issues gets even worse every patch, next patch the game will just not start at all

DrhorribleWoW

08-24-2011

Im getting the FPS issues as well as the champions seeming to be less fluid in their movements. Heres to hoping they will address this.

Puration

08-25-2011

Nothing is fixed, I can benchmark and track my FPS drop in game, Ill record this tonight with friends to show

BlobPower

08-25-2011

Quote:
Puration:
Nothing is fixed, I can benchmark and track my FPS drop in game, Ill record this tonight with friends to show

A video for this might get the necessary attention. If you create a video, can you create one for the HUD issue too? Press Ctrl f to display the fps without HUD, and then look at some action while switching the HUD on and off with Alt "+". If your keyboard is not the american, it's the button that would get you + if you set your layout to american. Oh, and then do the same without any action on screen, like before baron with nobody around.

PerFeCtiOnzZ

08-25-2011

I played my first ranked after this new patch.. was using rammus and everything was sooo slowwwww.. though my frame rate per sec was fine... it seriously pissing me off as i've lost a game which is not my fault but riots fault.

I really not liking this new patch... To many extra things that weren't even necessary... especially the ally champion's health bar on the side.. and that other ping.. i cant even tell the difference ! or maybe cause im just laggin so much... Fix this now riot ... Otherwise your loosing out on alot of players ! Definitely makes me wanna quit :S

PerFeCtiOnzZ

08-25-2011

Quote:
Yami Barai:
Bump man, the issues gets even worse every patch, next patch the game will just not start at all

true that... Man they need to keep things simple...
instead they making so many additional things while using there bogus client -__-