Xin Zao in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VooDooZecora

08-11-2011

There are very, very few champions who can 1v1 xin, even fewer who can shut him down completly. Pairing Xin with a support... or a High DPS dealer... or another disabler. Well, with anyone really and he becomes unstoppable. Xin is only bad in team fights where he can be focused very quickly. How will Xin be in this game where small "skirmishes" (AKA xin eating the squishies) are encouraged especially when he can start off with a zeal :/ I can not see Him being balanced in this game mode without serious nerfs/changes

Sipricy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

I'll be honest here and say that I don't play Xin very much and don't know how he's played, except that I know he has a knock-up. I did want to mention, however, that the items are being changed for Dominion. What seems to be powerful for Summoner's Rift may not carry over for this new game. You could easily make Xin less powerful by supplying items that can't cater to his exact needs.

TL;DR - His skills are focused on 1v1, but if items can't supply stats that he wants, he won't be as strong. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kiddalee

08-11-2011

This is a question about Tanky DPS in general. The conversation on other threads has been whether Dominion will be enough like Treeline to have a boring Tanky DPS meta. Look it up.

xRiney

08-11-2011

They said they'll be modifying armor SLIGHTLY for dominion, if I remember correctly.

lordofthepit

08-11-2011

Ew xin, JAX ALL THE WAY

Dreggon

08-12-2011

Jax beats the **** out of Xin. Oh, you hit me? Well, I hit you back. Harder. Faster. Stronger. We have the technology, gentlemen. It's a lamppost. You see that light? That's my light. It's the light of Heaven. Which is where you're going, because I just killed you with my lamppost.

Candlejack Bot

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreggon View Post
Jax beats the **** out of Xin. Oh, you hit me? Well, I hit you back. Harder. Faster. Stronger. We have the technology, gentlemen. It's a lamppost. You see that light? That's my light. It's the light of Heaven. Which is where you're going, because I just killed you with my lamppost.
LOL best answer ever

Rythven

08-12-2011

FoN + SotD. Xin: umad?