Orianna vs Kassadin mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svetsunov

08-11-2011

I'm about to fight this lane for the first time(i'm orianna)

Any tips?

Poundman

08-11-2011

When you see him walking toward you, walk the other way.

Deus Fames

08-11-2011

Don't die to much, or you are feeding.
Gl.

Irugard

08-11-2011

orianna is legitimately the only ap carry that can beat kass 1 v 1 (maybe cass too, but only if kassadin is being stupid)

the trick is to use your protect as he is riftwalking, this will negate most of his damage, and then if he stays, right after the silence is up, you can proceed to wrecking him

i tested this hypothesis. My bro is a great kass player and he couldn't take me playing ori, but any other ap carry and it was gg

tl dr: use protect as he is riftwalking, if he recently used his q, harass him freely

oh and your autoattacks do more than his, so take advantage of that too (after a few lvls, at lvl 1 he still hits harder, but he is melee and you are ranged)

if you play it right, after lvl 6 hits, in a fight with ori vs kass, you shouldnt ever be lower than he is in terms of health. If you play your combo and timing right, you will be at 50% health approx when you kill kass

SoD Quantum

08-11-2011

Ori beats Kass hard pre level 6. Get a small level advantage early with your harass and win the lane by getting more fed. Every time he Null Sphere's you, autoattack him because he doesn't have anything else (maybe forcepulse, but no damage early).

MrSocky13

08-11-2011

You lose. I have yet to lose to anyone mid as Kassadin.
Except 1 time where I was versing Mord... Not fun for anyone though eh?

Gerchotalarga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

before 6, autoattackhim to death every time he gets close to use his Q

Lazarus Sol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

change lane.

New Meta

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irugard View Post
orianna is legitimately the only ap carry that can beat kass 1 v 1 (maybe cass too, but only if kassadin is being stupid)

the trick is to use your protect as he is riftwalking, this will negate most of his damage, and then if he stays, right after the silence is up, you can proceed to wrecking him

i tested this hypothesis. My bro is a great kass player and he couldn't take me playing ori, but any other ap carry and it was gg

tl dr: use protect as he is riftwalking, if he recently used his q, harass him freely

oh and your autoattacks do more than his, so take advantage of that too (after a few lvls, at lvl 1 he still hits harder, but he is melee and you are ranged)

if you play it right, after lvl 6 hits, in a fight with ori vs kass, you shouldnt ever be lower than he is in terms of health. If you play your combo and timing right, you will be at 50% health approx when you kill kass
brand

hashinshin

08-11-2011

AP carries that can beat kassadin...

who can't? They've all got a ranged auto attack. Except for kass, which brings us to our original point.