Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Off Topic : I hate NOOBS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treegrass

08-13-2011

Quote:
Nanog:
wtf?! i want the time wasted on your post back!

okay, i have two things to say about this. actually three, cus i just thought of one more.

1. i didnt make you read this, so it's your fault.
2. i dont even know you, and i've honestly never seen you in here before, so i dont really care.
3. i personally thought it was a pretty good story, and based on the upvote i got, someone else does too (inb4 you downvote it and ask me 'what upvote?')

and on topic, i hate noobs who swear they have to duo bot as mordekaiser and swain cus theyre on skype together -_-

Treegrass

08-13-2011

Quote:
killedbyheal:
Sometime Noc like is either overconfident or plain stupid, nothing compared to the Yorick I got which is 1/17.

haha im usually overconfident in my first few ganks, but even if i feed early game, i still come back late and get a positive kdr. it's pretty funny, cus i havent lost as nocturne in quite a while, so i can be like 0/3/0 from bad ganks, and everyone will be mad at me for feeding, and im just like oh well, and then i end up gettin a bunch of kills later

sciyth

08-13-2011

I don't like first time akali's that demand mid against morgana. Fed so hard