Off Topic : I hate NOOBS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Reagan

08-11-2011

Tank Atma Sivir es OP.

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

So has anyone ever seen Miss Fortune go all tiamats in aram?

Her Q procs it twice. It's rather hilarious to watch.

ICWiener421

08-11-2011

GP with Tiamat is quite hilarious also and painful.... >_<

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

I am going to try Tank Atma Sivir Asap. And Tiamat GP too

Velkorious

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
I am going to try Tank Atma Sivir Asap. And Tiamat GP too
DPS Sona is great fun
DPS Sona

So are all Teemo builds.

killedbyheal

08-12-2011

I've been screaming WTF all day seeing the dps sona build. Anyone care to try it out? I know I will

p7yNZfBTRL73PnRT

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAsT102 View Post
lol that reminds me of something i did yesterday
ok to begin i'll say that i am pretty good at nocturne, and he is my main w/ a 67% win rate (i think) in ranked. so i gank top, almost get a kill, and hang around to push a little. the enemy wukong stays in lane at around 10% hp. all of a sudden, their mid (either annie or orianna) came running out of the bush. i know im about to die as they are chasing me, so i ult to the wukong when im really low, cus if im gonna die i might as well take someone with me, and i got him to like 10 hp but then he killed me

then later after they aced us, they were pushing mid inhibitor turret. im the second one up, and wukong had stayed with the team even though he was really low. i ulted to him at the turret, got the kill, and then somehow i got out of the other four of them, with spell shield, duskbringer, and some help from taric. we ended up winning that game just thought i would share that, cus im bored
wtf?! i want the time wasted on your post back!

YSfighter

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
DPS Sona is great fun
DPS Sona

So are all Teemo builds.
Definitely going to try this. I love getting kills as Sona as it is without this build.

Velkorious

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killedbyheal View Post
I've been screaming WTF all day seeing the dps sona build. Anyone care to try it out? I know I will
Have you watched the videos?

DPS Sona is decent. The only downside is that you have to be very conservative with mana (though sheen helps a bit).

killedbyheal

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
Have you watched the videos?

DPS Sona is decent. The only downside is that you have to be very conservative with mana (though sheen helps a bit).
Well I've tried it to the point of being called an idiot by some player :P. Well it was ok at least it made Sona easier to farm minion and inflict massive damage early game and Sona is able to got a kill with this build. I killed karth in a 1 vs 1 mid