Will Dominion be compatible with the Mac version of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antropathy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

In all honesty, what high end creative arts programs only run on MAC.
NONE, good work macfags.
Photoshop, AutoCAD, Sony Vegas, Protools, Cubase, ACID, FLStudio's, Reactor and so on and so forth; they all have windows versions (well to be correct, MAC ports)
Windows computers can do everything a mac can do, and it actually goes further, for less than half the price.
Mac's are obsolete the only thing that keeps apple in business with Mac's are idiots who think the free software is just too cool.
Linux is just as bad tbh, if you are using wine, you might as well just run a torrented version of windows, you are NOT an individual, you are making your task harder for NO REASON.

/rant

There are legitimate uses for Linux though, it is far superior for running servers, they have more uptime and have less latency.

Edit: name one comercial use for mac's, Riot doesn't use them, thats fo sure.

Sàndèrs

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropathy View Post
NONE, good work macfags.
Photoshop, AutoCAD, Sony Vegas, Protools, Cubase, ACID, FLStudio's, Reactor and so on and so forth; they all have windows versions (well to be correct, MAC ports)
Windows computers can do everything a mac can do, and it actually goes further, for less than half the price.
Mac's are obsolete the only thing that keeps apple in business with Mac's are idiots who think the free software is just too cool.
Linux is just as bad tbh, if you are using wine, you might as well just run a torrented version of windows, you are NOT an individual, you are making your task harder for NO REASON.

/rant

There are legitimate uses for Linux though, it is far superior for running servers, they have more uptime and have less latency.

i use & prefer linux because i dont get viruses/adware/malware.
my system never crashes, no blue screens
no need for av software ( av software slows systems)
keeps other people off my computer cuz they're too dumb to use it

STABILITY & SECURITY ... 2 huge things windows doesn't have.

Voodoopreist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

i use linux also but i cant get lol to work. pandos says my ****s too bad for it too work but lol ran perfectly when i was using windows on same computer. i know this isnt the right thread but can anybody help me out? ive looked literally everywhere on interweb, no dice

PhilbertFrog

10-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoopreist View Post
i use linux also but i cant get lol to work. pandos says my ****s too bad for it too work but lol ran perfectly when i was using windows on same computer. i know this isnt the right thread but can anybody help me out? ive looked literally everywhere on interweb, no dice
Don't keep pulling your hair out, it doesn't work. Hell, it's unstable enough on Windows as it is.

I tried wine, the wine-lol ppa, PlayOnLinux, even GameTree Linux (Cedega). No dice.
Basically, all the bugs (mostly Adobe Air) in the Windows client aren't implemented properly by Wine.

MyNameIsQc

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropathy View Post
NONE, good work macfags.

/rant

You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

TouchinMyself

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders561 View Post
i use & prefer linux because i dont get viruses/adware/malware.
my system never crashes, no blue screens
no need for av software ( av software slows systems)
keeps other people off my computer cuz they're too dumb to use it

STABILITY & SECURITY ... 2 huge things windows doesn't have.
Welcome to 2011 AV programs have not had a noticeable impact on modern systems in many many years.

I like linux and the only reason i dont run full time is gaming but the whole stability thing went down the toilet with win 7.

TouchinMyself

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsQc View Post
You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.
Someone uses garage band and thinks hes an artist.