lee sin vs. rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotForestYang

08-10-2011

Hi, lee sin is my main and I think he's a really strong top solo. Do you think he can beat the likes of Rumble and Jax?

Hootenannyy

08-10-2011

Jax is a maybe...Rumble is an absolute yes but I think you really have to focus on your positioning. Thankfully, you're Lee Sin, and positioning is your thing. When he brings the fire, retreat, then hit him with a Q and dash back in. Fire up, W out (or E-slow him and run). Repeat. You'll send him back to the pond frequently, maybe score a kill or two if he gets braved.

I've never faced Jax in a solo so idk.

NotForestYang

08-10-2011

hehe is there anyone that can beat a skilled lee top?

fpfireatwill

08-10-2011

jax can be really tough for lee, start off with cloth and 5 pots and level w>e>w>q>w. When jax leap strikes, shield the damage, then e to slow and q to hurt him. If he starts with a dorans you'll be able to wear him down, but if he goes armor 5 pots, just play safe until you get a gank. I've found jax to be a really tough match up, when he can smack you for 1/4-1/2 your health in one blow.

Tekel

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpfireatwill View Post
jax can be really tough for lee, start off with cloth and 5 pots and level w>e>w>q>w. When jax leap strikes, shield the damage, then e to slow and q to hurt him. If he starts with a dorans you'll be able to wear him down, but if he goes armor 5 pots, just play safe until you get a gank. I've found jax to be a really tough match up, when he can smack you for 1/4-1/2 your health in one blow.
you're probably finding him to be that hard because of your failed skill order ~_~

gun fu panda

08-10-2011

Lee Sin beats everyone solo top.

Period.

Ifridge

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun fu panda View Post
Lee Sin beats everyone solo top.

Period.
Except udyr and warwick.

ThisMayBeASmurf

08-10-2011

how do I beat Rumble top? Early on he does a lot more damage with his Q (as lee sin)

for clarification I was beaten by a Rumble but I played it pretty badly.

NotForestYang

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifridge View Post
Except udyr and warwick.
why warwick

Demacia

08-10-2011

It depends a lot on how the players play it out. if jax jumps into you and you follow up with q /e , you'll come out on top. likewise if you do the same to him, he might come out on top.

He definitely cant beat you out of lane, you just max W and sustain like a boss if its that bad