AD Gragas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burninate

05-08-2010

Any tips on AD gragas? I bought gragas yesterday, and I really like him, his crit animation is lulzy. I also play him AD and sometimes AP/tank or just tank.

Anyway, I think ad gragas is most fun, nothing like a fat guy ramming into you with his body! LULZ!

Anyway, what items are best for him? The last time I played him I managed to farm up 2 phantom dancers(on TT ) and I had a ninja tabi because their team was physical dps oriented, Also I am defense tree mastery.

Anyway, it seems phantom dancers really work well on him, but I feel phantom dancers work well on any physical dps...

So any tips and suggestions for AD gragas?

SunKyu

05-08-2010

Phantom Dancer only works well for dodgers (Jax), critical hitter (tryndamere) or characters with innate damage skills (Gragas, Mundo, Sion).

Vampire Heart

05-08-2010

Start with red pot
brutalizer
frozen mallet
then whatever you want

always works well for me

Burninate

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunKyu View Post
Phantom Dancer only works well for dodgers (Jax), critical hitter (tryndamere) or characters with innate damage skills (Gragas, Mundo, Sion).

so I was right in getting phantom dancer? Also, I have never tried starting with a red buff pot. What are the advantages of it? I know it gives you life and dmg, but I guess I am just looking for the pros and cons of it. Like what makes a red pot better than getting w/e other starting item you would get?

Vampire Heart

05-08-2010

Red pot wins the level 1 fight on TT

WarMammoth

05-08-2010

It depends on what map you are on. There's no reason to get red pot at level 1 on SR. Sheen is really good on him because he has spammable skills and it feels like his base damage is high (I haven't actually compared it).