downloading error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

munjoe

05-08-2010

Hi its Munjoe again. I still seem to get that no internet connection detected reconnect and try again message when ever i try and run the downloader even after i turn off my firewall and already have unistalled pando media booster.

IS THERE A SOLUTION TO THIS INCONVIENCE?!!!!

if there is please tell me im desperatly in need of playing LOL

Viscious1One

05-08-2010

I get the same error when trying to download the install files.

Preditor

05-08-2010

Same thing happens to me... the No internet connection message even tho im on the internet to get the thing... is it a windows 7 64 bit problem?

Fubar69

05-08-2010

nope. I am running windows XP and I can't get past this step either. I was originally on wireless, tried hooking up hard wired and still the same thing. I even opened different web browzers and tried running it through them, firefox, google chrome and even internet explorer... ewww.

Anyhow. if someone could please help us with this problem we can all get back into game, and be HAPPY!;P

Messiaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

I got the same problem and I cant dwld the game!

Arisal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

Same issue for me and my friend. OS doesn't seem to be the issue since hes on Vista 32 and I am Vista 64.

Messiaha

05-08-2010

"Our support hours are:
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM PST
Sat-Sun: Closed"

I guess we are not going to get to play 'til monday

Thymely

05-08-2010

I'm getting this too. Running LeagueOfLegendsDownloader04_27_2010.exe gets an error dialog:
Error
No Internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again

I'm on XP.

(Also, while trying to follow the wrenchmen's toolbox steps, the .net 3.5 update I tried to install failed, and when i tried to install internet explorer 8, that failed. Possibly some problem with my internet... but no change whether I enable or disable firewall, power cycled my modem, etc.)

Messiaha

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thymely View Post
I'm getting this too. Running LeagueOfLegendsDownloader04_27_2010.exe gets an error dialog:
Error
No Internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again

I'm on XP.

(Also, while trying to follow the wrenchmen's toolbox steps, the .net 3.5 update I tried to install failed, and when i tried to install internet explorer 8, that failed. Possibly some problem with my internet... but no change whether I enable or disable firewall, power cycled my modem, etc.)
Ummm there are people on the forum that did basically the same things as you did and they still couldn't install the game so I don't think it's a problem with your internet

Pokeofdoom

05-08-2010

getting the same error here