Udyr Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InHeaven

05-07-2010

I've been trying to make a decent Udyr build with Tiger stance as its main but i have failed so far Seeing as Riot won't use the skill because it's bad just made me stop trying whatsoever :\

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Phreak, the video is nice, but the game sound is a little bit ahead of the video stream

Epicbethyname

05-08-2010

I was not on Phreak's level during that game.

KittenBoy

05-08-2010

Innervating Locket , OMFG, THAT's PRO =)) if you want health and mana, go for
Banshee's Veil

J1zZ1lla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-08-2010

FOR 1 THIS GUYS IS **** AND FOR 2 i own

THE END

Bloodpaly

05-08-2010

This was a normal game. But seriously, why chose a game where every lane was like 3/0 by lvl 6 or something ridiculous. As the Veigar in that game, I remember it being a total stomp

Gospel

05-08-2010

Once again Phreak took down some noobs...

Butter Sacks

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Greetings summoners,

Udyr, the Animal Spirit, is one of the most unique champions. Fully melee and without an actual ultimate, Udyr is a very active, position-reliant champion. He makes for a great jungler, great ganker, and all around beast. So if you want to unleash your inner animal, check out Udyr.

Check out the blog for the video and also scroll farther down for more detailed information on build, strategy, and playstyle.
These things have become a massive joke. You grab scrub Riot staff who can't play and then kill them. Most of the time it's more of a shoutcast. "Sivir gets too far out, so I use a spell and then ult her. Get on my level!" What a joke.

It honestly helps only the stupidest of players.

B0NGD0NKEY

05-08-2010

My build is completely different with this hero, more attack speed, the more often phoenix procs, meaning more magic damage, its a great mix of phys n magic, and u get some nice regen with switching in and out of turtle.

try it out, get him to 2.00 attack speed n hes one hard soma-b

Zyphur

05-08-2010

idc if i get flamed, this is my first post but im so tired of people saying udyrs tiger stance sucks. Thats my MAIN stance, and I do great with it. Im not trying to be mean im honestly confused. Why would pheonix which is AOE be stronger than a stance MENT for 1v1. It increases your attack speed, and the DOT has killed many champions as their running away. I get pheonix at 15-18 and I target a champion with bear, "sometimes" go to turtle, but then right after I ALWAYS hit with tiger, it chunks thier health, even if they run. So for those out there that use pheonix make me understand why you ingore tiger which is his CHAMPION killer, and go right for an AOE.

and btw phreak your an amazing player but this is by far your worst video. You showed how to get to 6, but after that you just showed the ganks of a good game. And you never displayed your score at the end. Im guessing you made some mistakes here and there and you died more than you liked. Plus you completly ignored item builds, and didnt even show tiger stance. You barely mentioned it.

and more so while im at it, at lvl 18 I can kill minions quicker with tiger stance than I could with phoenix. His DPS to each minion drops them, the only thing that makes phoenix even useful is the pulses. And sorry but if theirs a Werewolf attack me, im not gona pulse him. I dont know how udyrs have bin winning all this time, but tiger is his champion killer. Its his dps, its his poison to other champions. I mean well when I say ive honestly killed many champions with the DOT tiger strike.

12345678 ... 14