Udyr Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RIP Bankplank

05-07-2010

dang, i've been playing udyr frequently lately and it's gonna be hard to grab him/assert that i'm not bandwagoning when i play this evening
ah well, good spotlight anyway
keep em coming riot!

OriginZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Cool

Blacksurt

05-07-2010

Read "Trinity Force" Stopped reading

Linage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

I love how in the spotlight he says to get tiger last and never shows him using tiger stance once in the spotlight proving that it needs to be changed. Its a useless ability noone wants. Change it please.

JeffryWinkles

05-07-2010

inb4 this is not a real champion spotlight, this was not a pro game, and was a pubstomping,i will ignore the fact that phreak has given a basic guideline to a champs roll in the game, and ignore the fact that this was intended for players new to this champ, and give them a somewhat clue what to expect which is better than going in and not knowing anything....

that was a long "inb4"

WelcomeToTarget

05-07-2010

They come out with a spotlight on a champion that is so rarely played now because they nerfed him when he didn't even need it... W/e though nice job Riot. Love the champion spotlights keep it up! Give Udyr SOME LOVE!

derpvonderp

05-07-2010

That's a pretty lame item build. Not even a rageblade? Come on!

Almighty1

05-07-2010

Wow. I just played Udyr with this build and raped face with an Ali, Mundo, Twitch and Ezreal. <Insert rant on the OPness of AoE heals>. We had 1/3 of their kills and their Twitch was 21/3 but we still won by tanking their entire base after a level 13 ace. Please don't nerf AoE healing.

Ytinasni

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linage View Post
I love how in the spotlight he says to get tiger last and never shows him using tiger stance once in the spotlight proving that it needs to be changed. Its a useless ability noone wants. Change it please.
Literally the only reason to use tiger is for the dot and tower killing, and for the former you can do a tiger>phoenix>bear shift to initiate for a bearstun+tigerdot strike.

Azing

05-07-2010

Wow... this is the first spotline video that I pretty much disagree with the skill and item build. Blah!

12345612 ... 14