Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RIP Bankplank

05-07-2010

dang, i've been playing udyr frequently lately and it's gonna be hard to grab him/assert that i'm not bandwagoning when i play this evening
ah well, good spotlight anyway
keep em coming riot!

OriginZ

05-07-2010

Cool

Blacksurt

05-07-2010

Read "Trinity Force" Stopped reading

Linage

05-07-2010

I love how in the spotlight he says to get tiger last and never shows him using tiger stance once in the spotlight proving that it needs to be changed. Its a useless ability noone wants. Change it please.

JeffryWinkles

05-07-2010

inb4 this is not a real champion spotlight, this was not a pro game, and was a pubstomping,i will ignore the fact that phreak has given a basic guideline to a champs roll in the game, and ignore the fact that this was intended for players new to this champ, and give them a somewhat clue what to expect which is better than going in and not knowing anything....

that was a long "inb4"

WelcomeToTarget

05-07-2010

They come out with a spotlight on a champion that is so rarely played now because they nerfed him when he didn't even need it... W/e though nice job Riot. Love the champion spotlights keep it up! Give Udyr SOME LOVE!

derpvonderp

05-07-2010

That's a pretty lame item build. Not even a rageblade? Come on!

Almighty1

05-07-2010

Wow. I just played Udyr with this build and raped face with an Ali, Mundo, Twitch and Ezreal. <Insert rant on the OPness of AoE heals>. We had 1/3 of their kills and their Twitch was 21/3 but we still won by tanking their entire base after a level 13 ace. Please don't nerf AoE healing.

Ytinasni

05-07-2010

Quote:
Linage:
I love how in the spotlight he says to get tiger last and never shows him using tiger stance once in the spotlight proving that it needs to be changed. Its a useless ability noone wants. Change it please.

Literally the only reason to use tiger is for the dot and tower killing, and for the former you can do a tiger>phoenix>bear shift to initiate for a bearstun+tigerdot strike.

Azing

05-07-2010

Wow... this is the first spotline video that I pretty much disagree with the skill and item build. Blah!