Udyr Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drekke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksoul178 View Post
personnaly , im sorry phreak , but i tested your build (without all the runes) and i can tell you , the item build , is ridiculous, udyr is a damage dealer , invincible by his shield(turtle), and the massive amounts of lifesteal/attack speed/attack damage.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ry-edited-1214

is my build , fully offensive, based on lifesteal/attack speed, and the attack damage runes to compensate for the lack of damage items early in game

in 3v3 , ive often been able to take on a full ennemy team and surviving it , with not much problem

in 5v5 , its a bit harder usualy cause i get positive score ~7-8 kills , 1-2 deaths , and a few assists , and then you will become the main target as your the main damage dealer

the build you sent , is stupid and worthless!! IMO BECAUSE:
Pros : in a 5v5, yes phenix allows you to farm money extremely fast, allows you to jungle pretty well ,

cons : Pheonix , is worthless in team fights , id rather get tiger and burst an easy 800 dmg over 2 secs then a 200 overall damage every 3 hits

also , yeh you farm easily , but players wont let you farm easily ( NEVER!!!!) if they let you do that , their ******ed and its a win thought

Lack of survivability, turtle early in game , allows you to farm freely , without having to bother going to town because of low mana/hp , allows you to negate all the annoying harass spells other heroes can cast on you

Bear Stance *2 at lvl 12 ???? this skill , will make the whole difference in your team , between a kill (oportunity to push, or free gold!!!) or the ennemy reaching allies , in short, 5v1 = win , 5v5 = half win
also bear stance is "THE!" chasing skill , bear, tiger, bear, first hit youll do in bear form , will stun , and do 2.5 * your damage, over 2 seconds+80 % increased damage because of sheen or 130 % because of trinity. AKA : pawn

i believe you played udyr a bit too briefly before doing this champion spotlight
exemple of the games i get with udyr :
( that is a practice game (double ladder) VS. Democracy of flying monkeys)
*******http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/blacksoul178/udyrpawn.png********
(dont pay attention to the masteries, their my ezrael masteries)
Your build uses all attack damage runes? oh wait, all except for your 18 glyphs....

JonneyMarket

05-09-2010

I read all these comments at how bad tiger stance is. It's not bad, it just takes time to figure how to cycle it. I love tiger many times more then Phoenix, the damage you can do is maddening.

JonneyMarket

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drekke View Post
Your build uses all attack damage runes? oh wait, all except for your 18 glyphs....
... dude he was showing that you can use one OR the other.

addythepro

05-09-2010

LOL Udyr is a AWFUL jungler, probably one of the WORST. I see more noobs get humiliated than actually kill anything. IMO is he is one of the more gimp heroes in League of Legends.

Drekke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonneyMarket View Post
... dude he was showing that you can use one OR the other.
okay then I guess, should I move on to his lack of armor pen? Or maybe the part where he does no damage until level 11? Oh wait, how about the fact that he put 9 points into utility so he could get greed? Or the part where he uses berserker's greaves?

Benorf

05-09-2010

I personally love Udyr. But my build is completely different than that of Phreak's. I start with Tiger stance and stick to a line, and I rarely use Phoenix. I focus on physical attack items. Charging in with bear/tiger deals an incredible amount of damage. Phoenix will deal more over time, but tiger is great for dealing a lot in a very quick period.

MrJrealraw

05-09-2010

dude tiger is hugely effective against buildings, most evective when doing the stance dance bear, pheinox, tiger some turtle if you need sheilded but cast all to keep your self up.

Pandemonious

05-09-2010

i <3 Udyr!

Xocolatl

05-10-2010

Man... Udyr is awesome. Just seeing all the different builds being discussed already show how flexible this guy really is. I've always thought that he's either a pusher or a flat out DPSer (Phoenix for push, Tiger for DPS). But seeing that he can actually be played as support (Phoenix/Turtle+Locket), which probably means he can go Turtle/Bear with speed items for debuffer/tank is highly inspirational.

keyserrr

05-10-2010

Lol. all of your builds are craps, offcourse i wont tell mine :P i am selfish

i just want a skin for udyr!!! SKIN SKIIN SKIN

waiting for it too long

Udyr is the best champ on the game, but u must go hell and come back to learn use it

so dont try