Udyr Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

05-08-2010

Thanks, at least now I have some knowledge on how to play Udyr effectively.

AltreEGO

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linage View Post
I love how in the spotlight he says to get tiger last and never shows him using tiger stance once in the spotlight proving that it needs to be changed. Its a useless ability noone wants. Change it please.
I'm not agreed with this comment.Tiger stance is preety usefull in build with last whisper and black cleaver,fast stacks+high amount of DMG.
Phreaks guides are pretty good made,but he always plays with noobs =(.
Phreak shows us defensive build=).And Udyr is a one of the best DMgdealers!

Chears!

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

I love how everyone immediately claims the opposing team are "noobs". How can you be sure, are you aware of their ELO? Oh wait...you can't be, since nobody knows anyone's ELO. Also note, he was on his MAIN account if you watched closely enough. GG though =)

On topic, great spotlight. Hopefully Udyr players will be a little less bad when they play now.

octivate

05-08-2010

To everyone crying about tiger stance, it fvcking owns get a trinity force and hit the DoT for about 8-900. if you think that sucks, or the huge attack speed buff for pushing buildings you wouldnt know what a useless skill was if it was on your face.

orcrist

05-08-2010

still wondering where corki champion spotlight is.

but it is still a great spotlight!

Shikakoo

05-08-2010

Allways like the spot lights fun to watch. also there is a down side the amount of udyr in game is going to increase and maybe they will be good now.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

wow LOCKET... what an awesome idea... people seem to think the item sucks but its SOOO GOOOD

i havent played udyr much (keep meaning to) but this spotlight definitely changed my perspective on the champion i am going to have to give this a try tonight...

TildeMerand

05-08-2010

Locket...

Interesting.

bnaM

05-08-2010

How did this champion spotlight help anyone? All I got out of this was that Udyr can't 1v1 any hero except support like Soraka or already weakened heroes, like the Shaco with no mana. All the other kills were from picking off kills from heroes with less than half hp because of the teammates, unless someone can prove me wrong. Except for the build you go, really didn't get the true gameplay I would have liked.

Fire of Michael

05-08-2010

Good spotlight. Was curious about actual numbers for skills. Found error in Game Database. Only lists first three levels of Pheonix stance (Like if it was a normal Ult).