Jungling with Wukong - a guide to making it GREAT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Twift

08-10-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...g-guide-111252

This is my strategy with Wukong, I do it every time I play him. It works very well for me. In fact the only times it hasn't worked for me is when all three lanes are feeding! And even then, sometimes that's been the case and I turned it around anyway.

Give it a try. Wukong may not be the most efficient at jungling itself, but he's a great ganker and roamer and with my strategy, you'll level fast and be able to do just that.

Mambazo

08-10-2011

Good job, +1. Used the guide, and it worked quite well, especially the double kill i got from ganking at 3:52 that included first blood.

Sailor Twift

08-10-2011

NICE

forcing an early gank doesn't always work, but when you pull off one or even two of those early kills, before they've even dropped wards, you build an immense early advantage for your team

the best part about trying that 3:20 gank is that even if it doesn't result in a kill, you'll always be able to just go back to wraiths with smite up. no downside.

Sailor Twift

08-10-2011

btw if you like the guide, vote it up please! 2500 views, but only 3 votes and 3 comments. And one of the comments is from me!

if you don't have an account at mobafire, I'm sure you're better off making one now anyway

Sailor Twift

08-12-2011

how can there be 3260 views and only 4 votes???

lurkers be lurking

Ebonclaw

08-13-2011

Well, I viewed and didn't vote. I don't want to naysay just off of a glance and I haven't tried it. Wukong is slow as piss in the jungle, in my experience, so I am a bit skeptical.