Skin Sale: 50% Off Nightmare Cho'gath, Queen Ashe, and King Tryndamere

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herciowy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

lol

Ivaanlga

08-10-2011

OMG, Im buying the king trynd, and gonna buy the queen for my girlfriend <3 Nice RIOT !!

Argus Filch

08-10-2011

ofc nightmare cho is on sale the day after i buy him for full ****ing riot.

pvtpain66k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Still no Sun Goddess Karma, Pharaoh Nasus OR Siren Cass. So, a resounding MEH to the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingoooo View Post
So Moneypenny, when will you or your team answer in the threads about IP pricing?
This is what I care about. Still waiting for a RED response on this, other than "it's not my department, but..."

Pissy Willy

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingo Monster View Post
No new skins on this sale?? A big "BOOO!!" for you, Riot!

Updating my list:

NOTE: In almost every sale Riot puts a new skin that was never on sale before. It'll more or less follow the order of the release date. I'm 100% certain that all skins released before Jan 18th (except Pharaoh Nasus (02-Nov-2010) and Siren Cassiopeia (14-Dec-2010)) have been on sale already. So, the list below has probably 1 skin from next sale (unless, finally, Pharaoh Nasus or Siren Cassiopeia go on sale).

- Jan 18: Commando Galio (975 RP), Dreadknight Garen (975 RP), Outback Renekton (975 RP), Galactic Renekton (520 RP).
- Jan 24: Lumberjack Sion (520 RP), Vandal Vladimir (975 RP).
- Feb 01: Sakura Karma (520 RP), Sun Goddess Karma (975 RP), Lion Dance Kog'Maw (1820 RP), Djinn Malzahar (975 RP).
- Feb 07: Almost-Prom King Amumu (520 RP), Prom Queen Annie (975 RP).
- Feb 16: Longhorn Alistar (520 RP), Totemic Maokai (520 RP), Charred Maokai (975 RP).
- Feb 21: Vandal Twitch (975 RP), High Command Katarina (975 RP).
- Mar 01: Hextech Anivia (975 RP), Loch Ness Cho'Gath (975 RP), Commando Jarvan IV (520 RP), Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV (975 RP).
- Mar 07: Piltover Customs Blitzcrank (1820 RP), Samurai Master Yi (975 RP).
- Mar 14: Frozen Terror Nocturne (975 RP), Void Nocturne (520 RP), Battle Regalia Poppy (975 RP), Leprechaun Veigar (520 RP).
- Mar 21: Marble Malphite(520 RP), Bandit Sivir(975 RP).
- Mar 29: Kennen M.D.(975 RP), Workshop Shaco(975 RP), Firefang Warwick(975 RP).
- Apr 01: Traditional Lee Sin (520 RP), Acolyte Lee Sin (975 RP).
- Apr 04: Urfrider Corki (975 RP).
- Apr 12: Apocalyptic Brand (975 RP), Vandal Brand (975 RP), Gragas, Esq (975 RP), Time Machine Zilean (520 RP).
- Apr 19: Battleborn Kayle (975 RP), Cottontail Teemo (975 RP).
- Apr 25: Fiddle Me Timbers (975 RP), Dreadknight Nasus (975 RP), Bilgerat Rumble (520 RP), Rumble in the Jungle (975 RP).

1) All skins NOT bolded or underlined were on sale already, is on sale now or was announced to be on sale in a couple days.
2) Underlined: Skins that will never go on sale (legendary or limited like Kitty Cat Katarina and Lollipoppy).
3) Bolded: Skins that will go on sale eventually and probably soon. So, don't buy those unless you really want them NOW (and, if that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it is on sale like 2 days later).

LoL Skin Viewer (3D): http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/lol/skin_view
Skin Screenshots Thread by EmissaryShadow: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056

Lore Archives & Other Literary Works Thread by Sylph: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=256575
You got forgot FrostFire Annie

WoozyWalruz

08-10-2011

Plz tell me this is a hint that the winter map is coming back!

Coreporeal

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingo Monster View Post
No new skins on this sale?? A big "BOOO!!" for you, Riot!
Welcome back, bud.
Been updating your list for you while you were AFK.
For reference: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...053128&page=10, 9th post, and http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1070524&page=7, 10th post.
Of course, all credit goes to ya.

My guess is that they're holding back on a skin, so it can go on sale along with the champ.
The next champion bundle will be revealed soon, and if the pattern is of any indication, we're gonna be seeing someone in the 3100 IP bracket.

This is merely speculation, of course, but I'm willing to bet the next champ bundle in involve any of the next champs:
- Gragas
- Jax
- Shaco
- Teemo

My reasoning for this is because they have yet to see a sale for their recent skins.
(Gragas, Esq, Jaximus, Workshop Shaco and Cottontail Teemo, respectively).

DISCLAIMER: This is mere speculation.

Amarathval

08-10-2011

so... are those recycled Winter screenshots? or are we getting our winter map back?

Coreporeal

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarathval View Post
so... are those recycled Winter screenshots? or are we getting our winter map back?
I'm assuming you are talking about the King Tryndamere and Queen Ashe pics.
Those screenshots are archives.
They were taken when the skins were originally released to the public.

Regarding your other question:
Riot will most likely bring back the Winter map during the Holidays, much like they did last year.
Of course, it's just a guess.

HeyItsMeh

08-10-2011

Wow, Riot makes a skin sale for something that's basically just to donate to the company and is completely optional that doesn't affect gameplay or give advantages to real-money spenders at all, and people complain.

Never satisfied.