Starting Items

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-11-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

I like to buy tear of the goddess and sit at the fountain spamming acid hunter with Urgot at the start

Giant Douche

08-11-2011

AD: Brutalizer
AP will depend on the new items. Same with tanks.

rumples

08-11-2011

boots1 and 29 health pots

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

LEVIATHAN! (said in overdramatic piraty voice)

Aranneas

Recruiter

08-11-2011

Objective-based play means you're going to need at least 3 on your team who go boots start.

Gold per 5 is probably a no go. But you are going to need sustain if you can squeeze it into the build at all. Philo stone might just make the cut for most champs that aren't getting vamp scepter.

3v3ryone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

buy mejai and pray

Frogboybri2

08-11-2011

I play Poppy.

Sheen at level 3 will eat your face.

+ 3 potions for sustain

VooDooZecora

08-11-2011

Im gonna have to change my annie build now that rod of ages is virtually useless. hm... i think i would buid 5 of the new "doran" items (unless they have unique abilities) i was always a fan of 5 dorans, i can only imagine that if the new items aren't unique you can be godlike around the 10 minute mark. It would be a gamble because you would NEED to do well in mid game (make something happen with them just like dorans rings) but it would also be that much easier to make something happen mid game

Pangurassu

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I like to buy tear of the goddess and sit at the fountain spamming acid hunter with Urgot at the start
Joke all you want, but being able to start Ryze with Tear and Boots sounds like paradise to me.

Jpeg

08-11-2011

@zileas do gold/5 items bonus start immediately when you buy them?

Depending on how the increased mana regen buff stacks i'm going to be trying chalice/boots openings. could be very strong on tank even other champs. Early level fights with lots of magic resist makes makes you able to take quite a bit of damage.

alternatively boots/prospectors seems like the obvious opening. With a few specialized champs taking hextech, sheen and boots/tear.