Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Returning Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amasian1

08-10-2011

I think that the returning policy for riot is a return up to 3 things, but i only got to return 2 things(champions) and i never got to type in the last thing. Is there anyway that i can return that last thing?

sciyth

08-10-2011

return policy?

Flying Toilet

08-10-2011

Quote:
sciyth:
return policy?
I think there is an unwritten rule that Riot Support has that if you contact them about returning something you bought like a champ or a skin that they will offer you a one-time return of up to 3 things. It's all at once, they ask what are your three things. I got to do this, I contacted support because I was unhappy the Viking skin was supposed to be limited edition but came out as a general release and they let me return it plus two other things (I returned Yorick and his Pentakill skin) at that time. So yeah, it's kind of a policy.

YSfighter

08-10-2011

^ Cool

@amasian - the thing is this isn't a mac specific issue - i suggest you contact support directly

sciyth

08-10-2011

maybe i should turn in anivia and grungy nunu. I havent used either in a long time

YSfighter

08-11-2011

^ meh. grungy nunu is stupid. Aniva rocks though

sciyth

08-11-2011

i never use her though even though im pretty good with her. or at least i was before i stopped playing for a month

YSfighter

08-11-2011

Hum. I would suggest you keep her. Solid and well balanced mage.