Presenting the Summoner's Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond Trashy

05-07-2010

i agree with the fixing jax comment. dodge is a mechanic that should be remade to have diminishing returns or something similar.

Mindok

05-07-2010

ive been living this code

MechaKitten

05-07-2010

I like the code! Unfortunately, it's largely preaching to the converted. However, that's usually the case; those who most need correction tend to least listen to it. The good thing is that if even a tiny % of people contribute more positively after reading this, then it's been a success! And I'm sure at least that will happen.

Also I encourage use of the /ignore and /mute when faced with someone who is being nasty. Better that than get sucked into it and rage back (which let's face it, isn't as satisfying as we'd like )

Caldera

05-07-2010

The Code is a great idea. There have been several times I have added players not because of their exceptional playing, but because of their good attitude and cooperation in team movements. With League of Legends being a team game, it's essential to choose a balanced team if you want to succeed... Not only balance with Champs, but balance with summoners as well. Kudos on reminding us all of the real focus of this game. It's about time someone did.

rathiolos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

All hail the code!
Those who dont shall see a defeat after another!

AntiSnypr

05-07-2010

Long live the code!!!

Japanadian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Excellent post, much needed reading material for some people

Alfon007

05-07-2010

lol a code give me the chance to screen shoot and ban ppl for an amount of time and you will c a huge change on the gamers vocabulary :P. also gimme back my account! xD

BunnyOnSteroids

05-07-2010

I agree with the above post.

Moved or editted so it make sense at least.

othic

05-07-2010

Hang the code, and hang the rules! They're more like guidelines anyway!

wait...

sorry that was the first thing I thought of when I heard code. Reminded me of pirates.