Presenting the Summoner's Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnforgivenDeeds

07-11-2010

ok we have black outs in this country tht disconnected me can i be not branded a leaver??????

SirConcis

07-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arudeko09 View Post
Dont leave the noobs behind just use them as your meat shield.
This

WoG SexyOwnageX

07-11-2010

1.support your team

Karmac

07-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
People sometimes ask us what regulations govern the League of Legends community. While we do have a discrete list of rules, there's a lot more to being a positive force in the community than adhering to the legal ease set down in our Terms of Service. We believe that there are things that separate a great player from one who is mostly concerned with not violating the TOS. And you may be surprised to find out that we believe what makes a player great doesn't have anything to do with your summoner level, win/loss ratio, or Elo rating. What makes a great player is the willingness to take responsibility for ensuring that he and his fellow players have a good time.

And so, in response to this request for leadership, we here at Riot Games have set down a few guidelines for becoming one of these great players. May I present, The Summoner's Code! Henceforth, these nine patterns of behavior shall be the creed that governs all League of Legends players as you continue to fight the good fight out there on the Field of Justice:

So, while you're out vying for supremacy with your fellow Runeterrans, remember to always keep to the Code!
I pledge to uphold this code!!!

Bobanbob

07-12-2010

it wont be hard for me!

Bobanbob

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader3546 View Post
Well.. unlike a good chunk of people, I'll be completely honest. I'll keep playing the exact same way I play, and do what I do. And people will do the exact same thing. Nothing outside of account ban threats will get them to change, and most will just go to an alt account.
they shouldnt do this

P U N T C U N T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobanbob View Post
they shouldnt do this
"IP ban"

Zerutsgamae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2011

I think it would be awesome if everyone followed this but sadly just about everybody does the opposite.