Presenting the Summoner's Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k0b3 CleoFairy

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Is this a peer enforced code or will there be covert Riot monitoring?
I say we impose citizens arrest/banning.

Saavedra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

While reading the code, my first thought was, "Finally! This is what I've been waiting for! Hopefully all those people who do nothing but rage all the time will finally start to do some of this stuff." But that's too easy. Really, I need to admit to myself that I haven't always followed these guidelines, for example I know that I can be a jerk sometimes, and I can put others down. This is a good opportunity to take responsibility for my actions and decide that I want to do better.

tEhAJ

05-07-2010

I shall honor the code of LEGENDS!

Skimox

05-07-2010

This is a wonderful start. Thank you Riot

For those of you that are sceptical, dont give up on this code. hold to it, it will become contagiuos. As you play your games with this code, others will notice. They and you will enjoy your games more. Soon, if we hold to it, there will be a whole community of people that follow it, and the flamers and ragers will be rare.

Thann

05-07-2010

Amazing....

Also, best quote ever --> ďTo be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.Ē -Benjamin Franklin

GG riot, See you at the Rift!

Stalkeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Just got the mail and I read all of it. I don't really have the "rage" inside of me, I've never smashed my keyboard or screaming bad words because of a bad team or when I'm losing.

This should be easy for me! :P

TildeMerand

05-07-2010

This is a code I "LIVE" by.

=D Glad to see i'm not the only psychotic Martyr.

sarlemer

05-07-2010

Props to Riot for taking the time to come up with this. This is something that makes Riot stand out from any other company. I am just completely impressed.

WAAAGHH

05-07-2010

My favorite part of DOTA was the trash talking

rmandraque

05-07-2010

I only fake rage in games when I want to honor my favorite movie ever, 'the squid and the whale'. If I ever insulted you in game, I wasnt really mad, I just wanted to find a way to call you a philistine. You probably deserved a few insults either way as I'm not the type to begin conflict.

And If im ever truly raging, ill catch my self, apologize and try to fix our team chemistry before the end off the game if we can still win.

and this:

Quote:
At the same time, donít be discouraged if they arenít receptive. The great majority of players will get hung up on the notion that they donít need anybodyís help, and, no matter how politely you try to lend a hand, they wonít want to hear it. Thatís no reason to give up on the rest of them!
FIXED.

And in low elo most of the advice youll get is horrible,; so read guides, experiment yourself and learn how to be a better player.