Presenting the Summoner's Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belezebeu

05-07-2010

Hope those codes enhance the overall gameplay of everyone

Precoital

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2010

I like the code however this is what usually happens.

One player gets mad, you try to be positive and tell the player it's not so bad, he calls you names for being positive, and then other people in your team join the fight.

Then people downthumb your posts when you say something positive.

DoRkZiLLaa

05-07-2010

fix jax and this will be easy to follow.

Emanatis

05-07-2010

Sadly, while this is trying to promote a positive thing, I have major doubts about whether it will have any significant effect. Call me a pessimist, but I see way too much behavior contrary to this code in the upper echelons of this game (as far as rating and council membership goes). Too many people resort to mindless rage when games don't go how they want them to, then the blame game starts, and the cesspool of idiocy runs the minds of all.

I can only hope I'm wrong and some people will look at this and decide to change their attitude towards their fellow players.

Second to None

05-07-2010

The code is for yourself, and yourself only. You can't make others follow it, but by following it yourself you will be influencing them more than you know. I like it guys, keep it up.

delfes

05-07-2010

the problem comes from those who won't even bother looking at this code and keep insulting everyone for no reason at all BEFORE the game even starts. Sadly, these people have a huge influence on my friends, making them even more annoying than they already are...

MoarYogurt

05-07-2010

It's a cool idea. I'm generally pretty cynical about this kind of stuff, even though I do my best not to insult people very often, I do sometimes troll.

I'm willing to take a stab at it.

Seaal

05-07-2010

Quote:
Remember that we’re listening and making changes every couple of weeks, so, with a little patience, you may find that your issues will be worked themselves out. Is a much better way of expressing your dismay at a patch than beginning with an irate tirade, then asking for changes to be reverted or attempting to force an alternate solution. Remember that we’re listening and making changes every couple of weeks, so, with a little patience, you may find that your issues will work themselves out
I could have sworn I was going crazy

Jiaan

05-07-2010

i like the code but it is always fun to be a **** sometimes with friends but we always joke around with other team and try to help them after .

Edins

05-07-2010

it is very rare that the designers take an active role in making the community better, not just give people the tools to have a community. Good Job Riot.