What will happen to the Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

08-13-2011

I'm liking that most people are like-minded about this. Here's hoping that they do eventually make some tweaks. I hope the map itself is changed, but I also hope it keeps it's texture.

I think one of it's strong points is it's wall based combat. Champions with dashes just feel awesome being able to move their way past obstacles. But some champions who do this are too strong, such as Tryndamere, who excells in having less crowd control weighing him down. His escapes are much more plentiful, being able to spin through just about any of the obstacles, even the large wall in the middle, letting him land in the top lanes bush. How you correct this, without dropping his SR and CS stats... I don't know.

Fisherman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

I never play tanky dps on TT (except Teemo, I build him AD/Tanky hybrid), and I still win most of my games on there, whether it be solo or partied up with friends. 90% of the time I'm either using Teemo or Zilean, and both are pretty squishy.

TT is all about teamwork and catching your enemies off-guard, and can be easily won with most champs if played correctly. If you're playing solo, or even if you're playing with friends, ALWAYS call EVERYTHING out. Communication and sticking together wins games.

As far as shutting down tanky dps on TT, a good way to do it is have your whole team run thornmail or sunfire cape. Also, having a Teemo on the team is another good way. Although he's squishy, if played correctly he can be a monster on TT. Annoying shrooms and poison, quick movement between lanes, his Q causes the enemy to miss all attacks for the duration, and free wards.

Zilean is another good champ to have on any team for so many reason. His passive 8% exp increase, nasty double-bombs, his E that grants increased movement speed to his teammate or himself, and his passive that revives himself or his teammate if they die within the duration. Zil is definitely an very underrated champ, but he's super good.

Fisherman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2011

This is kind of off-topic but...

#1 TT TIP: Do NOT rage. And do not talk to the other team. Raging at your team puts your team at a disadvantage because you're wasting time typing when you could be doing something useful, and then most people on your team will get upset, which might make them play bad. Talking back to the other team also wastes time, and it gets you all worked up, which might make you play bad, and that's why the other team does it. If somebody is raging, just ignore them, keep calling out, and keep helping your team. Eventually once the rager realizes he won't get a reaction out of you, he'll more than likely stop, or quit the game because he embarassed himself.