Q&A - New Rune System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaxson Daxovan

05-04-2011

I realized this. I started re-reading through posts and realized that I have to reach summoner level ten before I can use them.

HCGN3110

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

thank you

I Play Nidaleet

05-26-2011

I have a question not related to this forum but would riot employess help regular players get their 1000th win? im asking cus i think you guys are reds

B0ska

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Well, Thanks For this Wonderful Help ! i have been trying to figure that out (^_^) Ty .

Issamaysin

Recruiter

05-28-2011

lol

Soul Hypothesis

05-31-2011

Well done this Topic really helped me with the rune System thx

sptaTX

06-01-2011

WOW those people got colours on their names WHAT DOES IT MEAN ?!

Qxermojo

06-05-2011

It disappoints me that the combinations are random only. Thanks for the info tho.

mallowmachine

06-08-2011

Do the runes have to be the same rune (5 Marks of Desolation) to combine or they can be any type of rune?

Titusville

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallowmachine View Post
Do the runes have to be the same rune (5 Marks of Desolation) to combine or they can be any type of rune?
No, they do not have to be the same type. Feel free to mix runes of the same stat.