Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Q&A - New Rune System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

angelcrusade

11-07-2010

primary is the strongest?...but how can secondary be strong for me?...i mean that, i have primary blue runes that have 0.35% atk speed for primary and i have secondary 0.50% atk speed?...the secondary was after combining five runes. i dont understand...help me someone?

RayPistol

11-12-2010

sounds to me like you are talking about combining 5 tier 1 runes to create a tier 2 rune.

even the weaker (eg - secondary) runes from tier 2 are probably always going to be 'stronger' than a primary tier 1 rune.

anyone correct me if im wrong.

fwuck

11-26-2010

Quote:
Larias:
[
A: You will be able to save 2 "sets" of runes that can be switched to quickly before a game.
that you don't need to buy 6 HP quintessences if you want HP Quintessences on both pages, for example.

3 sets of runes <3

Graiskye

11-28-2010

Quote:
micha:
Very nice post, sounds very interesting cant wait to test this out in game :P

Test what out ?
Sorry it just doesn't make much sense.
Oh yeah and don't we have three rune pages now.
Or do new accounts only get two ?

TysonWhite

12-20-2010

thnks for the post =)

TysonWhite

12-20-2010

Quote:
Graiskye:
Test what out ?
Sorry it just doesn't make much sense.
Oh yeah and don't we have three rune pages now.
Or do new accounts only get two ?

new accounts only have 2 pages

Kye7

12-24-2010

A: You can purchase runes from the store in-game. From levels 1-10, you can only use Tier 1 runes. From levels 11-20, you can only use Tier 1 and Tier 12 runes. From levels 21-30, you can use any tier runes.

Fix'd

A: You can purchase runes from the store in-game. From levels 1-9, you can only use Tier 1 runes. From levels 10-19, you can only use Tier 1 and Tier 2 runes. From levels 20-30, you can use any tier runes.

Naidax

12-28-2010

Why do I have 3 pages of runes? And why does my runes repeat onto the other pages?

KraxisEpsilon

12-30-2010

Quote:
Naidax:
Why do I have 3 pages of runes? And why does my runes repeat onto the other pages?

You have 3 pages to make different rune builds for different kind of champions.
The runes repeat in the other pages, cause if you need 6 of the same rune in the first and the second page, you don't need to buy 12 runes.

N3rit4

01-03-2011

i have a question about Quintessence, there are two runes of armor penetration:Greater Quintessence of the Deadly Wreath and Greater Quintessence of Desolation , both with same stats but diferent costs.